Review: AIB Salon

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2010
I always go to Irving to get my eyebrow done, but for last couple of times i am not happy from their job so i have to find another person who can do it for me. i found AIB salon which is really close to my house. i got my full face done, i really like the service.

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2010
I went to AIB Salon on their Grand Prairie location. I got my eyebrows threaded. The stylist did really good job and my eyebrows looks so good and beautiful. The salon was so clean and everything was so organized. I went there for my eyebrows but then i found out that its Full Service salon so I also got my hair cut and highlights done there. The stylist was so nice and polite. from now on i will go to AIB salon for all my salon needs.

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Stacy you are right I live 5 min away from that salon and they are really clean and staff is so nice too. I also go there to get my eyebrow done and they also do Facials too. I got facial done there my skin felt so good and fresh n soft. I almost follow sleep during my facials z she was doing it so good. I recommended to my friends also to visit them and try them out.

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2010
I love going to AIB salon. I use to get my eyebrow done in mall but they always have new people so last few time they mess up my eyebrows. then I found out about AIB salon and start going there. It is little far from my home but the service i got there and how wonderful my eyebrows look I dont mind drive few extra mile and go there. they also have another location in Arlington too
Christine Pugh

Kaufman, TX

#5 Aug 7, 2010
I have a unibrow and they make it look so nice, AIB makes my life so much better, a nice day to have my hair done.
The stylist was very polite and made me feel so good.
I love you AIB.Kiss,kiss.

Garland, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2013
I went there first time and love the service I received there. My brows looks so good. I will go.there from now on. They have really awry discounts too. Visit them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Nov 20 Calling Channel 4 28
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Local Politics Do you approve of Tony Shotwell as Council Member? Nov 17 Carl whitehead 1
Police speeding Nov 15 Bisonbebo 2
Cuando Nov 11 Oscaf 3
Garage Sale !!! Nov 3 Joyce Levell 1
News Council looks at reducing amount of garage sales Oct '15 Sgj514 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncanville Mortgages