Center Ridge Apartments in Duncanvill...

Center Ridge Apartments in Duncanville Beware !!!!!!!

Posted in the Duncanville Forum

Edward Hill

Duncanville, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2010
This apartment complex is the worst place in Duncanville, it is over run with crime, the vagrants drink beside the dumpsters and toss beer bottles.
The pizza delivery drivers refuse to deliver there anymore, all because of a tenant named Moochie and his pal Reggie.
The manager Tonya is friends with Moochie and allows him to break the law,there is a giant crime problem there as well.
These apartments need to be destroyed or policed more better.

Read the reviews on this link, do not move in here or allow anyone you care about to move in.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Dunca...
Edward Hill

Duncanville, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2010
I forgot to mention that the vagrants steal electricity from other tenants, plus they urinate outside in plain site,in front of children.
Many of the drinkers are underage, report this to the police, even if they can't do anything, keep calling them.

Drive inside after 6pm and see this for yourself.
Edward Hill

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Good luck Officer Armstrong, I'm done.

Decided to move out of Duncanville, found a nice clean safe apartment complex in Dallas, broke my contract, but it's not safe living at the Center Ridge apartments, tell Tonya goodbye for me, I'll be out by Saturday, I'm done with Duncanville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Viral video shows a student assaulting a Texas ... May 14 CREAM FARTS 6
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Apr 27 Victorpaul 18
Prostitutes Murdered in 1994 & 1995 in Grand Pr... (Jan '13) Apr 23 Concerned_Citizen 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
Lancaster Tx Mayor and City Manager are THUGS (Nov '12) Mar '18 Time for rationality 27
murder unsolved (Nov '09) Mar '18 B Torbellin 37
News Boom! Concealed Carrier Stops a Massacre Be Cra... (May '17) May '17 jimwildrickjr 2

Duncanville Jobs

Personal Finance

Duncanville Mortgages