Texas: Red Light Camera Supporter Tak...

Texas: Red Light Camera Supporter Takes City Money

There are 6 comments on the TheNewspaper story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Texas: Red Light Camera Supporter Takes City Money. In it, TheNewspaper reports that:

There is often more to a story than what is seen on a nightly newscast. On February 3, the KTVT-TV evening news covered the fight brewing in Duncanville, Texas over the use of red light cameras.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewspaper.

Carolyn

Dallas, TX

#1 May 12, 2009
Recently I stopped at the red light at Wheatland and Cedar Ridge in Duncanville. As soon as the light turned green we all crossed Wheatland. In my rearview mirror I could see the lights flashing. I wonder if I will get a ticket for crossing on green?

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#2 May 15, 2009
Sadly if the camera flashes,most likely you will be ticketed,but I hope not.
I have friends who swear they turned right on green,and were ticketed.
The city council will deny any attempts to argue about the tickets,if tickets are not paid within 2 weeks,a collection agency will start the calls and letters.
Wheatland and Cedar Ridge is the worst camera in Duncanville,it's best to cut through Tom Thumb's parking lot.

“My Name is Bill”

Since: Oct 09

Oakland, CA

#3 Oct 10, 2009
I recently cut someone off in traffic and gave them the finger too, and I got a ticket.
Oliver Cromwell

Garland, TX

#4 Feb 27, 2010
Plop that wasn't very nice, you should have blown off their heads with a sawed off shot gun.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more. My girls, sir, they didn't care for the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches, and tried to burn it down. But I "corrected" them sir. And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty, I "corrected" her.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 3, 2010
You may, Sir. Would you join me for some Beefeater Honey Fig Sour's in the Afterlife Lounge, directly after Satan's Saturday Video Commentary. I'll be sitting in the celebrity side bar with a few friends. You may know some of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Cherry Pit' Sex Club Owner Faces New Charges (Jul '08) Mar 16 lol 60
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Mar 5 Dallas martin 10
Education forum in desotoisd Feb '17 Collin Buno 1
Postal Mart on Camp Wisdom- Feb '17 QuestionEverything 1
What is your thought on the gossip in GP Corey ... Jan '17 ShortyMT 3
happen at Corey Place Apartments,the talk of he... Jan '17 ShortyMT 1
Busted. Jan '17 Jennifer 2

Duncanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance