MS-13 Gang Coming To A Town Near You

MS-13 Gang Coming To A Town Near You

There are 117 comments on the Immigration Watchdog story from Oct 29, 2006, titled MS-13 Gang Coming To A Town Near You. In it, Immigration Watchdog reports that:

' Shortly after midnight in late September, a Texas National Guard soldier with night-vision equipment spied four figures slipping through the brush and alerted Border Patrol agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Immigration Watchdog.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Draft

San Antonio, TX

#144 Sep 10, 2008
Just Draft them. Give these and other useless trash a job and make them get out of bed early everymorning a duty something in their lives. They really have no guidance. Give them something to remember.
american pride

United States

#145 Sep 15, 2008
the boss wrote:
ms-13 is the best gang in the world
first off if you are from this country,why cant you write in english.
second our goverment wont do anything about illegels because over the years this country grew week on takeing care of one another.
god help us until we get a goverment who will grow a set.
American Eagle

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#146 Feb 7, 2009
abw wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably-Not.But are all citizens of the good-ol-USA hardworking,productive, and lawabiding. Definitely not. I am sure that some immigrants have given some American citizens a hard time but I can assure you that as American native born citizens, we do not set the conduct bar too high ourselves. Some of us treat them nasty the way we say they treat us.Lastly, all of them are not hardworking, but many are-like many -but not all U.S. citizens.
I want to point out you will find racism in all walks of life no matter what color or nationality.I am white man and i dont judge people colors just there action all thats matter,We need to be constuctive and not being destructive!we all like tomatoes pick from the same vine!
JQA13

Blacksburg, VA

#147 Jul 10, 2009
JQA isnt from guatemala its Mexican and they claim thirteen and the red bandanna
blackrider

United States

#148 Mar 29, 2010
Since arriving as property in the New World, the "losers" in African tribal wars have enjoyed priviledges reserved for whites. But, since being illegally taken from their masters they have become simply n------. Not repatriated to their homeland, and, detrimental (after the takeover of government by organized crime during the Lincoln election) to "our" they have learned to exploit our works while eroding our standards. Until they are dealt with the gangster/terrorists in DC will have a wall of defence between themselves and The People.
Taco

Brownsville, TX

#149 Mar 31, 2010
nuthin2it wrote:
you know, I don't know what the answer is...or even if there is an effective one, but we're really going to need to do something about this situation and I mean soon. The town I live in is about 40% Hispanic thanks to the chicken industry and I definitely don't want any of these yahoos floating around the area.
you need to get something straight. a hispanic was born in the US. The ones crossing the border are mexican nationals not hispanic. MS people are from El Salvador. Learn who it is you are talking about. Oh and sorry the hispanics are polluting your town. oh and by the way alot of our families have lived here long before you europeans showed up.
Taco

Brownsville, TX

#150 Mar 31, 2010
sw fl girl wrote:
I just read that ms-13 article and you have got to be kidding me!
Keep these ****'s in their own damn Country.
Why isnt that man and as many of his gang they can find not killed?
Oh i know because when they come here and kill somebody that is just more $ our states will be able to make..
What a **** Joke!
40% hispanic where you live..Dude Move, why are you torturing yourself
I am moving because there are too many white people in my town..oh shut up. ms 13 are from EL SALVADOR, if you call them mexican they will shoot you. a HISPANIC was born in the US. Learn who you are talking about. torturing yourself please like white have always been so pure. Remember Hitler???
Taco

Brownsville, TX

#151 Mar 31, 2010
american pride wrote:
<quoted text> first off if you are from this country,why cant you write in english.
second our goverment wont do anything about illegels because over the years this country grew week on takeing care of one another.
god help us until we get a goverment who will grow a set.
Please learn to spell correctly.
So What

El Paso, TX

#152 Mar 31, 2010
Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get something straight. a hispanic was born in the US. The ones crossing the border are mexican nationals not hispanic. MS people are from El Salvador. Learn who it is you are talking about. Oh and sorry the hispanics are polluting your town. oh and by the way alot of our families have lived here long before you europeans showed up.
Yup! Proof positive that the Indian phucked the buffalo.
Joe

New York, NY

#153 Apr 2, 2010
Let 'em... my aims a whole lot better than there's... I'll be waiting!!!
tanftx

Nacogdoches, TX

#154 Apr 4, 2010
we could all be considered illegal immigrants from the Native American point of view

“President Texas Minutemen”

Since: Aug 07

Arlington, Texas

#157 Apr 24, 2010
Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
I am moving because there are too many white people in my town..oh shut up. ms 13 are from EL SALVADOR, if you call them mexican they will shoot you. a HISPANIC was born in the US. Learn who you are talking about. torturing yourself please like white have always been so pure. Remember Hitler???
A person born here is not Hispanic. You don't even understand the term:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the Hispanic population of the United States, see Hispanic and Latino Americans. For other uses, see Hispanic (disambiguation).
Hispanic (Spanish: hispano, hispánico) is a term that originally denoted a relationship to the ancient Hispania (geographically coinciding with the Iberian Peninsula).[note 1] During the modern era, it took on a more limited meaning, relating to the contemporary nation of Spain.

Still more recently, primarily in the United States, the term has also (or alternatively) been used to denote the culture and people of countries formerly ruled by Spain, usually with a majority of the population speaking the Spanish language. These include Mexico, the majority of the Central and South American countries, and most of the Greater Antilles.
los que saben en cuentran

Chicago, IL

#158 May 31, 2010
noreligun wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's ONE of the reasons you come? Well that's reason enough to seperate the MS and the 13 tattooed across your chest with a shotgun shell!!!!
I pray for a race war so the blacks and whites (we both don't like you) can exterminate you cockroaches from OUR lands.
Welcome to America fu&ker...
haha you said our land oh so your a native? thats funny because the ms-13 are mainly and just indeginous people of america as well, and wait isn't it your white race that came and terrorized this land and raped women and children yeah i see the REAL criminal now ese!
DURP

Austin, TX

#159 Jun 11, 2010
los que saben en cuentran wrote:
<quoted text>haha you said our land oh so your a native? thats funny because the ms-13 are mainly and just indeginous people of america as well, and wait isn't it your white race that came and terrorized this land and raped women and children yeah i see the REAL criminal now ese!
Hush up beanhead!
marero

United States

#160 Nov 24, 2011
\../MS13\../ ppl ar dum as hell ms ar part of sur x3 gang y do u think we have da 13 at the end cuz wer part of la eme and ms is not only salvadorians now its mexicans chicanos and ya thay ar da most danguris gang cuz in thar countrys thay have no law and oure prisons ar hotels for them
tio

Kannapolis, NC

#161 Oct 14, 2012
It all started in la the as they get deported they take the gang knowledge withthem but Los Angeles was the birth place out of discrimination they banded together .
bonez 2 blazed

Irving, TX

#163 Jan 17, 2013
fck ms13 they are tryna settle here in dallas but it aint working ckuz all the other gangs aint taking that bs when i see a ms its S.O.S. real talk ms13killa all day errday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 17 CheeseSniff 1,050
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jan 3 Mark 33
Kerry Michael Sheppard (Mar '13) Dec 29 Ndrtkr 3
News Employee is accused of theft of city money (Jan '08) Dec '16 ebutler11 472
DeSoto Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 16
Su ck pen is chris suprun Dec '16 Baker 1
where's leeanne barnett ? (Dec '12) Dec '16 Back Again 2

Duncanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncanville Mortgages