Deceptive Advertising at Grand Prairi...

Deceptive Advertising at Grand Prairie Ford

Posted in the Duncanville Forum

ConsumerWatch

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Live about 100 miles from the metroplex. Saw the $88 down,$88 amonth ad on TV two weeks ago. Applied online and was pre-approved and the email back included my credit score (which is not bad). Got a call back from a female sales rep about 30 minutes later saying hey, come on over, pick out your car...I explained it would be a week or so before I could get there because I had to line up transportation there. Got a couple of follow-up emails from this female rep and the general manager to the effect "come pick out your car, etc." As recently as night before last (Tues. 6/25) I called and talked to another female sales rep who said to bring proof of income, proof of address, etc. along with the necessary money. Finally got a ride over there from a friend today and after missing work and making the two hour drive walked in there and was told that they could not help me because my monthly income was not high enough to enter me into their "program". Now why couldn't this have been cleared up on the phone or through emails without wasting my time and gas for a trip over there?
gerb

Carrollton, TX

#2 Jul 2, 2013
they suck and always have
Interested

Boerne, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Sorry, but I've bought a 2008 Mustang, and a 2012 F-250 from GP Ford. I am a hard shopper and visit every dealership to get the best deal. GP Ford has always given me the best deal and have always done what they said they would do.

I have had NO problems with them at all.
Consumer

Paris, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2013
That deceptive ad that says everybody is approved is still airing.
James

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jan 8, 2015
U r bs and u probly work for them liars, liar.
fkubat9

Arlington, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2015
gerb wrote:
they suck and always have
I have only had 1 dealing with them, and they consistently lied about finding a specific vehicle for weeks and weeks. I will never deal with them again let alone get a Ford. Don't these people understand lies don't work? Or is the rest of the population just put up with the BS from car dealers.. Geez, care dealers suck.
Trish

Breaux Bridge, LA

#8 Aug 7, 2016
You misspelled "preowned" on your commercial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster pronounciation (Apr '15) Jul 6 OBolton 8
Why do people talk about Lancaster like it's gh... (May '09) Jul 6 OBolton 77
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jun '17 CharlI Bronson 34
lisa mcknight (Sep '14) Jun '17 Dallas 2
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) Jun '17 Ex Tiger 258
prostitutes in Grand Prairie (Jun '10) May '17 duncanvilleplumbers 112

Duncanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncanville Mortgages