Levi Swigart in Court

May 22, 2008 Full story: WHTM 9

Levi Swigart's attorney says the teen plans to plead not guilty, to charges he stole his mother's revolver, and traded it for crack cocaine.

Full Story
Holly

AOL

#1 May 30, 2008
I whent to school with levi,
he was never the nicest kid but hearing what he did was no shock to. knowing the ppeople he hung around and some of the stuff he was in to. i personaly think he should be held fully responsible for the murder of this policeman, because if the gun wouldnt have bean stolen the man wouldnt have bean killed...
if i could ask Levi one question it would be,
was buyin crack realy worth it??
Prime

Japan

#2 May 31, 2008
this isnt the first time he done this. He stole his sisters jeep and traded that for crack. He was always a no good kid. i knew him and the people he hung out with. alot of them changed, but him and a few others will never. he should be held fully responsible for what happend, it is his fualt why the officer died. If he would not have done that, he would still be alive.
lil heff

Duncannon, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2008
levi was a good dude back in like 5th grade but then he got tied in with wrong ones like me i was a bad in fluens on him but yes prim is right some of us changed but levi was bad into drugs but what goes around comes around and levi just keep diggin himself deeper into the drug game well levi see what snitchen gets u jail buddy so dont snitch becouse u never get deal
Prime

Japan

#4 Jun 4, 2008
nah im not like levi and snitch on half his freinds...
-Dwose

Duncannon, PA

#5 Jul 1, 2008
Crack? I thought the recreational drug of choice in The Dunc was a combination of crystal meth and incest. Huh, I guess you do learn something new everyday!

“Free Markets, Personal liberty”

Since: Feb 08

Halifax PA

#6 Jul 1, 2008
-Dwose wrote:
Crack? I thought the recreational drug of choice in The Dunc was a combination of crystal meth and incest. Huh, I guess you do learn something new everyday!
That's rough.
lolwut

Duncannon, PA

#7 Dec 8, 2008
Levi is a snitch. He should burn.
Tired of stupidity

Chester, PA

#8 Dec 18, 2008
lolwut wrote:
Levi is a snitch. He should burn.
Are you for real? Lot of gangstas, out there huh? In Chester they have that attitude also, but they don't have half the opportunities or education you people have access to. Grow up. Snitches should burn, what an a-hole.
lil heff

Duncannon, PA

#9 Dec 28, 2008
snitches should burn and jeff cassell is one to but levi u snitch u should burn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Halifax, PA (Jul '10) Aug '14 d4days 15
Review: Joy's Barber Shop Jul '14 SAR 1
Two People Arrested In 2003 Murder (Jun '06) Jun '14 Deborah contrillo 3
Donations requested for auctions (Apr '14) Apr '14 Petal Power 2
York County legislators split on medical marijuana (Apr '14) Apr '14 Captain Obvious 2
exercist (Feb '14) Mar '14 Exorcism 3
Harrisburg attorney seeks to oust Dauphin Co. D... (Mar '14) Mar '14 lady 1
Duncannon Dating
Find my Match

Duncannon Jobs

Duncannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Duncannon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Duncannon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]