Body found in Susquehanna River, iden...

Body found in Susquehanna River, identity not released

There are 31 comments on the ABC 27 story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Body found in Susquehanna River, identity not released. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

Dauphin County Coroner Graham Hetrick confirmed a body was found in the Susquehanna River Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#2 Jun 20, 2012
This is a serious situation,the Gettysburg's police department need to act on this or it'll be anarchy in the streets.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2012
If you read the article, they believe it is a man that was swimming in the river and disappeared on Saturday. The Susquehanna is not always friendly to swimmers. Body was found in Dauphin. Go back to sleep Gettysburg.
what?

Carlisle, PA

#4 Jun 20, 2012
And how would he be that decomposed that they need dental records? Maybe but I wouldn't think so.
Davenport

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Paladinhgwt wrote:
If you read the article, they believe it is a man that was swimming in the river and disappeared on Saturday. The Susquehanna is not always friendly to swimmers. Body was found in Dauphin. Go back to sleep Gettysburg.
You can't prove that.

Since: Mar 11

Gettysburg, PA

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Paladinhgwt wrote:
Please donít confuse this thread with information stated in the article. If it was not made up by Davenport or Pink Eye, it canít be true.
Davenport

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
What if it was a bloated yokel corpse?

Gettysburg, PA

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Davenport wrote:
What does it matter where the individual was from? They had a life, with friends and family who will miss them. The loss of any life is a tragedy and you chose to make fun of it. I believe on other threads you accused others of being insensitive to the feelings or concerns of others.

Think of this manís family and friends.
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Davenport wrote:
it would smell worse then an non local yokel.
Shippensburg guy

York, PA

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>it would smell worse then an non local yokel.
Go get yourself a Hooked on Phonics book darling. That sentence was barely discernible.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 21, 2012
It is funny how these people know that the Susquehanna River and Gettysburg are both in Pennsylvania therefore they must have close proximity to one another. Good thinking.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Nile Grazowski wrote:
It is funny how these people know that the Susquehanna River and Gettysburg are both in Pennsylvania therefore they must have close proximity to one another. Good thinking.
Agree with that. It is a dam long walk from Gburg to the river and a heck of a long walk from Gburg to where the body was found.
When I lived there the river ran north to south.
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Shippensburg guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get yourself a Hooked on Phonics book darling. That sentence was barely discernible.
I be doin just fine with out yer help. maybe you should get yurself a classy woman to make you feel good, then youse won't be hang'n on line think'n yur so smartz
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Nile Grazowski wrote:
when did they move the Susquehanna? I remeber it flowing directly thru Gettysburg, but it was east to west back then, have times changed

Location hidden

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>when did they move the Susquehanna? I remeber it flowing directly thru Gettysburg, but it was east to west back then, have times changed
Not even close.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever snuffed this yokel was smart and drove the body away from Pettysburg to dump it.
Only a dumb yokel would kill someone and just leave the body at the scene.
You dumb fools need reading comprehension skills badly.
So you've brialliantly deduced that the perps. hailed from anywhere EXCEPT right next to the river?

You are a true genious. Way to narrow the search.

Gettysburg, PA

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Nile Grazowski wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've brialliantly deduced that the perps. hailed from anywhere EXCEPT right next to the river?
You are a true genious. Way to narrow the search.
Nile, donít you know the first thing they teach you in Chicago is to kill someone and then put them in your car, truck, or drape them across the back of your motorcycle and drive over 40 miles to deposit them someplace. The last thing they want to do I Chicago is to distance themselves from the crime, it is much easier and safer to take the crime with you.

But then again, from what I have read, at this time they believe it may have been a swimmer who disappeared on Saturday while swimming in the river.
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#20 Jun 21, 2012
Shippensburg guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shippensburg, isn't that where they send all the government freebies?
Davenport

United States

#21 Jun 21, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Shippensburg, isn't that where they send all the government freebies?
Yes, it's also where the bottom 20% of high school graduates go because it's the only university that will accept them.

13th grade, basically.

It's a dinkier town than Gettysburg, if you can imagine that. Don't laugh, it really is dinkier.

Gettysburg, PA

#22 Jun 21, 2012
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's also where the bottom 20% of high school graduates go because it's the only university that will accept them.
13th grade, basically.
It's a dinkier town than Gettysburg, if you can imagine that. Don't laugh, it really is dinkier.
Again, get your facts straight. Shippensburg is rated 16th out of 110 in the state, over such places as the University of Pittsburg at Bradford, University of Pittsburg at Johnstown, Penn State College of Medicine, DeSales University and Dickenson College.

According to U.S. New says it is 82nd among Northern Regional Universities.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#23 Jun 21, 2012
I know how to vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, get your facts straight. Shippensburg is rated 16th out of 110 in the state, over such places as the University of Pittsburg at Bradford, University of Pittsburg at Johnstown, Penn State College of Medicine, DeSales University and Dickenson College.
According to U.S. New says it is 82nd among Northern Regional Universities.
I guess you could say that once again sofa boy is barking up the wrong tree. Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) Jun 26 echo 943
any zanny bars or vals available (May '12) Jun 21 Halifax delivery 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun 21 Halifax delivery 1
bob the bike salesman..... May '15 bikeguy 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Halifax, PA (Jul '10) Apr '15 kly3 18
News Coach accused of selling steroids (Nov '09) Mar '15 GymRatJuice 3
Review: Joy's Barber Shop (Jul '14) Jul '14 SAR 1
More from around the web

Duncannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE