Bank robbery suspect charged in five ...

Bank robbery suspect charged in five other heists

There are 11 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Bank robbery suspect charged in five other heists. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The Harrisburg man arrested and charged in the attempted robbery Feb. 18 at the ACNB Bank branch in York Springs now faces charges in connection with five other regional bank robberies, including one just two hours after the aborted York Springs incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Put this career bank robber away for a very long time! Bank personel are very lucky he didn't hurt someone in all his attempts at robbing the different banks.
James

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Great job State Police.
Les

Baltimore, MD

#3 Feb 25, 2011
I like that guy who suggests that the best treatment for criminals like this is a trip through a wood chipper!
just thinking

Carlisle, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
I am sure these bank robberies are his first run in with the law, right?
I hope that Adams County get to sentence the POS on all the robberies. Say what you want, the Adams County judges are the best around.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Left his cell phone behind in the bank after the scuffle. He might as well have left his business card with his name, address and telephone number! Guess he didn't count on someone standing up to him.
Sorry

Hanover, PA

#6 Feb 25, 2011
GET TO THE POINT wrote:
Put this career bank robber away for a very long time! Bank personel are very lucky he didn't hurt someone in all his attempts at robbing the different banks.
Bank personel gets hurt every time someone like this robs a bank. It is never forgotten.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Bank personel gets hurt every time someone like this robs a bank. It is never forgotten.
I was implying a physical hurt. I imagine the mental anguish will stick with them for a lifetime.
gre

Winter Garden, FL

#8 Feb 25, 2011
I'll say it again, "Black, Black, Black!!!
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#9 Feb 26, 2011
gre wrote:
I'll say it again, "Black, Black, Black!!!
I'm sure he thinks it beats working!
Race

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2011
He going down!!!!!!! His accomplice is most likely white lmao! What do ppl be thinking about not other lives that's 4 sure!!!!!!
Larry

Baltimore, MD

#12 Mar 2, 2011
Race wrote:
He going down!!!!!!! His accomplice is most likely white lmao! What do ppl be thinking about not other lives that's 4 sure!!!!!!
Why would you guess that? You could be right but that would be a long-shot, statistically speaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) Apr '16 CHENYAN 944
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
Moving from West Coast to East Coast (Apr '08) Jul '15 Nocker 3
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1
any zanny bars or vals available (May '12) Jun '15 Halifax delivery 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds (Jun '15) Jun '15 Halifax delivery 1
bob the bike salesman..... (May '15) May '15 bikeguy 1

Duncannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncannon Mortgages