Possible third death from drug overdo...

Possible third death from drug overdose worries Duncannon officials

There are 3 comments on the PennLive.com story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Possible third death from drug overdose worries Duncannon officials. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

A 26-year-old woman was found dead in her apartment from an apparent drug overdose Tuesday evening, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Illiefriend

Elizabethtown, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
This woman was a wonderful person and I just want to take the time to thank her for all the wonderful memories she has left me with.
god bless u girl

Duncannon, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
RIP illessa,i pray that ur in a better place baby gurl. you'll be in my prayers......my heart goes out to ur family and little boy......ill never forget our memories at the river:)
gttlebug

Carlisle, PA

#3 Jul 25, 2010
I'll miss you but never forget the great times we had growing up. This is unreal for me so I can only imagine what your family is going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Mar '17 Serg McBowner 5
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) Dec '16 flbadcatowner 946
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
Moving from West Coast to East Coast (Apr '08) Jul '15 Nocker 3
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1

Duncannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncannon Mortgages