Methadone pills found in car after cr...

Methadone pills found in car after crash that killed driver's 3 grandchildren

There are 1 comment on the PennLive.com story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Methadone pills found in car after crash that killed driver's 3 grandchildren. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

A bottle of Methadone pills was among the items police recovered from the Taurus station wagon that Laurie Hatfield, 47, of Duncannon was driving when she crashed Saturday night, in upper Dauphin County, killing her three grandchildren , according to search warrant documents filed in district court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Ex-PPT

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2010
This is so sad all the way around. The woman herself is probably dying from cancer, now her grandchildren are dead.

Methadone can be a dangerous drug if one is not careful and understands what and how they feel when they are taking it. The doctor here should not be held responsible in any way. He gave her the methadone to cope with cancer pain as he should but she should have been warned or read the instructions on the bottle. Does anyone know how long she has been on the medications. It could have been interactions with other meds as well but methadone will take the blame as it always does. My heart , thoughts and prayers go out to this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov 27 Craig 3
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Nov 27 Craig 4
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
News Should cats be allowed oudoors? (Mar '09) Apr '16 CHENYAN 944
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
Moving from West Coast to East Coast (Apr '08) Jul '15 Nocker 3
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1

Duncannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncannon Mortgages