Maguires to merge dealerships

There are 9 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Maguires to merge dealerships. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Maguire's Ford of Lebanon is in the process of merging with Maguire's Ford Lincoln Mercury on Route 322 in Campbelltown, just east of the Dauphin County line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Obvious

Hummelstown, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2008
Maguire's Ford is closing their Ford dealership in Lebanon and moving it to Campbelltown.
brush hill bob

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#2 Dec 4, 2008
maybe if the quality of "american" made vehicles wasn't so horrible this move wouldn't be needed. if Nissan,Honda and Toyota ever make a pick-up more than 1/2 ton, the big 3 will really be history imo. it will be a long time before i buy another "american" vehicle.
DAMCMG

Camp Hill, PA

#3 Dec 4, 2008
I have to agree with Brush. Unfortunately foreign are better.
Look

Elm, PA

#4 Dec 4, 2008
That and the fact the dealers want to charge $75.00 dollars an hour or more to work on your vehicle.
tmvice

Lebanon, PA

#5 Dec 4, 2008
Two same owner Ford stores within 8 or 9 miles really doesn't make sense anyway. Wonder when was the last time you "american made" haters gave Ford a chance. Toyota has more recalls than Ford but the press doesn't mention that.
brush hill bob

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#6 Dec 4, 2008
tmvice wrote:
Two same owner Ford stores within 8 or 9 miles really doesn't make sense anyway. Wonder when was the last time you "american made" haters gave Ford a chance. Toyota has more recalls than Ford but the press doesn't mention that.
i don't have any problems with recalls, thats the mfg. standing behind what they built and repairing it free of charge. it's the lousey quality of "american made" that makes me a hater. btw, i speak from experience and they won't get me again anytime soon !
Don Juan

York, PA

#7 Dec 4, 2008
Tax them, tax them all!!!
Help

Lancaster, PA

#8 Dec 5, 2008
China and the Middle East will soon own the entire USA.
Comment

Lebanon, PA

#9 Dec 9, 2008
$75.00 dollars an hour and up to fix your vehicle is highway robbery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bob the bike salesman..... 10 hr bikeguy 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Halifax, PA (Jul '10) Apr 23 kly3 18
News Coach accused of selling steroids (Nov '09) Mar '15 GymRatJuice 3
Review: Joy's Barber Shop (Jul '14) Jul '14 SAR 1
News Two People Arrested In 2003 Murder (Jun '06) Jun '14 Deborah contrillo 3
News Donations requested for auctions (Apr '14) Apr '14 Petal Power 2
News York County legislators split on medical marijuana (Apr '14) Apr '14 Captain Obvious 2
More from around the web

Duncannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]