Oates defense moves for dismissal of ...

Oates defense moves for dismissal of manslaughter charge

There are 1 comment on the Bluffton Today story from Oct 8, 2011, titled Oates defense moves for dismissal of manslaughter charge. In it, Bluffton Today reports that:

The defense for Preston Ryan Oates, a tow truck operator charged with voluntary manslaughter in a December 2010 Bluffton shooting death, will seek pre-trial dismissal based on self-defense. "His attorneys have filed a motion to bar prosecution based on the Protection of Home and Families act, which is sometimes referred to as the Castle Doctrine," ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluffton Today.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Oct 28, 2011
This sociopath shot a man in the back and then finished him off execution style with a shot to the head and then made racist comments to the victim's family! Self defense?? I think not. More like the actions of a coward! This animal should get the needle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female fwb May 31 Maintance man 2
News Police: 5 middle school students arrested in ch... May 28 commenters 1
Demetrice WHO? May '16 Palmetto Boy 1
BMW Manufacturing Mar '16 Curiosity 1
Jennifer Whitlock (Apr '15) Feb '16 Queenie 4
News Volvo group hears stories of BMW, Michelin arri... Feb '16 MARIANNE 1
hix lady Jan '16 palo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncan Mortgages