Sex toy ban unnecessary

Sex toy ban unnecessary

There are 8 comments on the The Herald story from Apr 27, 2006, titled Sex toy ban unnecessary. In it, The Herald reports that:

State Rep. Ralph Davenport, who dreamed up a bill that would outlaw the sale of sex toys, clearly needs something to keep him busy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Paul Dobbins

United States

#1 May 2, 2006
Politicians should stay out of the church's business, and out of the bedroom.
Mark from Idaho

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 2, 2006
Paul Dobbins wrote:
Politicians should stay out of the church's business, and out of the bedroom.
If politicians stay out of the bedroom, where are they going to bang the interns?....oh,wait, thats right - I guess they will do it in the office.

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#3 May 2, 2006
Mark from Idaho wrote:
<quoted text>If politicians stay out of the bedroom, where are they going to bang the interns?....oh,wait, thats right - I guess they will do it in the office.
On the desk... under the desk... in the chair... I am sure they would figure out somewhere..LOL
Alex Donovan

Greenville, SC

#5 May 10, 2006
I guess certain politicians are jealous of their wives' playthings;)
jeremy Westinhoke

Campobello, SC

#6 Jul 22, 2007
I think its stupid

Miami, FL

#7 Jul 26, 2007
Let me guess...it's a Christian thing....
barb

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2009
it may be a christian thing but not all christians feel the need to have their private life out in the open. one post said the politicians should stay out of the bedroom of citizens who have the right to do what they want in the privacy of their homes. i agree, if it is such a terrible thing to have sex toys in your home then ban them from being made and sold in stores LEGALLY.
reply campobello

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2009
if politicians would put more time and effert into the state that our world is getting into then they should not be worried about what people do in the privacy of their own home. sex toys have been around longer than most politicians and they have a problem with it now? i guess they are tired of having to pay for what their wives buy at toy paties.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbian sex (Nov '12) 2 hr Annanet 5
David Durham (Tootertown) Oct 9 Agreed 3
Lauren Gibson anyone know her Sep '17 Wondering 1
Loud boom over duncan reidville area tonight (Nov '16) Sep '17 Jwt 2
News McMaster confirms S.C. in running for Toyota-Ma... Aug '17 hrena2 1
Review: Greer Appliance Warehouse and Service (Mar '17) Mar '17 Klinched32 1
North Hwy 101 FB group (Jan '17) Jan '17 Angela 1

Duncan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance