Deputies Arrest 40-year-old Man in In...

Deputies Arrest 40-year-old Man in Internet Sting

There are 22 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Deputies Arrest 40-year-old Man in Internet Sting. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The Attorney General's Office announced the arrest of 40-year-old Allen Eric Dover of 501 S. Danzler Road in Duncan on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeke

United States

#27 Sep 18, 2008
peace gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
well i dont think he will go 2 jail b/c it all happend in a yahoo chat room and you cant enter the chat rooms he was in unless ur 18 so the dumb 13 year old never should had enterd thats why he thought the girl was just lie'n about being 13 so dont always believe the stupid news alright!
Yep! There are tons of game players on Yahoo! It is 18 and over only. As long as it is a Adult chat room they have chatted on only and they did not run out to meet them. They will probably get a slap on the wrist.
Those stings should be on the tennie bopper sites and not were Adults only are supposed to be.
kisha dover

Waxhaw, NC

#29 Nov 8, 2008
it was in yahoo chat the girl is an idot and its her own fault for talking to a 40 year old and acting like she was 18 to get in to the chat room so i feel bad for him and others like him. There are people out there that actually take kids rap and kill them why are the police not out getting them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female fwb Jul 26 Maintance man 4
News Conservative Christians Grapple With Whether 'R... Jul 4 The Proclaimer 5
News Police: 5 middle school students arrested in ch... May '16 commenters 1
Demetrice WHO? May '16 Palmetto Boy 1
BMW Manufacturing Mar '16 Curiosity 1
Jennifer Whitlock (Apr '15) Feb '16 Queenie 4
News Volvo group hears stories of BMW, Michelin arri... Feb '16 MARIANNE 1

Duncan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance