Duncan man charged in child sexual assault

Aug 12, 2009 Full story: The Greenville News

A Duncan man has been jailed on a charge that he sexually assaulted an underage girl, including once while he was with her family on Lake Hartwell, authorities said.

Read more
nascargirl

Troy, MI

#1 Aug 13, 2009
I think everyone should keep your comments to yourself unless you know the whole story. Don't you think the family is going through enough right now with out all the nasty comments that are being made.
I would rather see him get the help that he needs, and hopefully go on with some what of his life. Granted it will never be the same for him, but he still has a chance to recover. Leave him and his family alone.
death penalty

Albany, GA

#2 Sep 2, 2009
the electric chair is exactly what he needs and has earned. sick pervert
nascargirl

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Do you know this Man? I don't think so!!!! The Newpapers and News just love to blow these stories way out of seqence. I read the articles and seen the news and the stories are not even close to the truth. So unless you know the true story and know what your talking about keep your nasty comments to yourself.
George

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2010
nascargirl wrote:
Do you know this Man? I don't think so!!!! The Newpapers and News just love to blow these stories way out of seqence. I read the articles and seen the news and the stories are not even close to the truth. So unless you know the true story and know what your talking about keep your nasty comments to yourself.
Nascargirl, do you know this man? I happen to know first hand, these men do NOT change. It is tough on them, but they made a choice to do what they did, there are conseqences for their actions. Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder trial set to begin Monday in Pickens (Apr '08) Feb '15 Response to staci 6
2am group and bmw (Dec '07) Jan '15 God 7
Jerry Neal Morris, child rapist from Duncan SC Nov '14 captianobvious 2
Donation Nov '14 Curious 1
News Gay marriages starting in South Carolina Oct '14 WeTheSheeple 8
News Tammy Moorer files motion requesting speedy tri... Oct '14 So Ugleee 1
News Continueda Reserve Wellford Officer Arrested (May '10) Aug '14 mike 4
Duncan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Duncan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance