Kids and grocery shopping a tough mix...

Kids and grocery shopping a tough mix but doable

There are 2 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jul 22, 2008, titled Kids and grocery shopping a tough mix but doable. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The unwritten rule, collec tively agreed upon by count less moms, is to leave the kids home when grocery shopping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

beach bunny

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jul 30, 2008
Good grief, Doctor Razz! Sometimes it's not a matter of choice! Can you really expect a mother to leave a 2, 3, 4 year old at home!!??? Hello you effin idiot!!! I don't even let my 10 and 12 year old stay at home. There are TOO MANY PERVERTS and PREDATORS that are allowed to live in neighborhoods where children preside! I suppose you were never a CHILD (aka BRAT) yourself. Your mother should have been fertile so WE would not have to PUT UP WITH TAILHOLES LIKE YOU!!! I hope you do not have any BRATS so that the gene pool of IDIOTS can stop with you and others that think like you!!!
beach bunny

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Jul 30, 2008
Sorry, I meant "infertile". People like Dr. Razz get me all riled Up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Greer Appliance Warehouse and Service Mar 20 Klinched32 1
North Hwy 101 FB group Jan '17 Angela 1
Leafs Nov '16 Davidv 1
Loud boom over duncan reidville area tonight Nov '16 Trock 1
News Details about suspect emerge after captive woma... Nov '16 Bill 4
News Search begins where woman was found chained up ... Nov '16 Mike 1
News Larceny - Rebecca Nicole Peavy (Feb '09) Sep '16 Cleanandhappy 2

Duncan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance