Marlow City Council terminates Cain from administrator role

Full story: Duncan Banner

During a special meeting Wednesday night, the Marlow City Council, in a 3-2 vote, chose to terminate the contract of City Administrator Janice Cain.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Boogieman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Bob Hill will get his in the end. What a crooked low-life snake he is. Cain may have had her faults, but Bob Hill's makes hers look like a picnic. He wanted revenge for being fired. He was fired because he committed a crime. Teflon Bob weazeled his way out of it and now has got his revenge. The funny thing is Teflon Bob is conveniently not available to answer questions as to why Cain was let go. He is a bully in every sense of the word. He gets Cain fired then runs and hides. You planned it well Bob. Call a special meeting, fire Cain, then jump on a plane and haul ass out of Dodge. Remember when you used to give letters of discipline out on Friday afternoons and say "be in my office Monday morning" ole Bob? Your tactics never change you pathetic coward. God forgives people don't. Remember that you old prick. Clear out a space on the floor, wisk your stack of empty whiskey bottles out of the way, get on your knees and beg you drunken slug.
Hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Well your are right bob hill is crocked but looked who Cain put in his spot Jimmy Williams!! Really so we go from bad to worse to omg! Williams will smile at you shake your hand and when you turn around he will bury a knife in your back he is two faced lieing sob! I think they all need to go I can't Beleive no one ran against hill. That's why I moved away from my home town Marlow the town is full of crocked hipocritical bastards. They need to clean house from the top down
screwd too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dirty dirty stephens n grady county courts cops n attorneys will answer to our god the messiah! Yes!
JusticeandtheTru th

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Good for that Bitc* she got was coming to her. She got in bed with Bret Burns and it got her ass. I'm still laughing just wish I could have been there to see it.
Phreak

Whitewright, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

right on boogie
GotYA

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

What goes around comes around Cain. I sure hope you read this because you got exactly what was coming to you. You blame your firing on firing Bob Hill. Well if you would have just told the truth about what you knew about those officers in stead of crawling in bed with that snake Burns you wouldn't be in this position. The truth is finally slowly coming put. Burns got the ax and now you. Trust me there is more to follow. Good luck applying again somewhere else. Hey maybe now you can go to work for that drug dealing son of yours or better yet call ole good buddy Burns up and see if he will help you out now.
its only beginning

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Mar 21

GotYA wrote:
What goes around comes around Cain. I sure hope you read this because you got exactly what was coming to you. You blame your firing on firing Bob Hill. Well if you would have just told the truth about what you knew about those officers in stead of crawling in bed with that snake Burns you wouldn't be in this position. The truth is finally slowly coming put. Burns got the ax and now you. Trust me there is more to follow. Good luck applying again somewhere else. Hey maybe now you can go to work for that drug dealing son of yours or better yet call ole good buddy Burns up and see if he will help you out now.
Well as the old saying says....like Mother like SON..Janice' ian Cain ' Lynn Cain are all evil souls that mistreat n blame the innocent to cover there wrong doings to others!!! Oh don't forget ian the doper as well as his dad Lynn all deserve what they ALL HAVE COMING TO THEM.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duncan Discussions

Search the Duncan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 35 min Packing Heat 62,127
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 54 min WarForOil 11,261
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr teeny 2,343
marlow is Gay Mon user 3
help me Apr 6 Mom 10
Nita Ann Newport Apr 4 jomoma 3
Oklahoma solider in the right place at the righ... Apr 4 Crysta 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
•••
•••