Kenan Adams-Kinard, 2nd Suspect In Be...

Kenan Adams-Kinard, 2nd Suspect In Beating To Death WWII Veteran, Has Been Arrested

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Kenan Adams-Kinard, 2nd Suspect In Beating To Death WWII Veteran, Has Been Arrested. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, the suspect in the robbery and murder of 88-year-old, WWII veteran, Delbert Belton, was arrested just after 3am Monday morning in a basement apartment at 500 W. Montgomery in Spokane without incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Pug

La Grange, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Any hate crime charges to be filed?
Patriot

Miahuatlán, Mexico

#2 Aug 27, 2013
e crime in this case is NOT worth the trouble. Go for life in jail.
FEDUP

Starkville, MS

#3 Aug 29, 2013
This war vet fought for this country,for the freedoms these thugs were privledged to enjoy. My 88 year old Dad is a vet of the Korean conflict. Hardly a night goes by that he doesn't cry out in his sleep, reliving the ordeal. If someone did this to him, no jail would keep them safe from my wrath. These pieces of crap don't deserve to breath anymore air in this free country. They don't deserve to live. Lock them up in a tiny cell for the rest of their miserable lives. And that's only because I don't support the death penalty. Death would be too good for them anyhow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comanche Bully ! Thu Bud Williams 2
Over-population problem in Duncan Oklahoma Jul 29 Nice cop 3
The new war on pedophilia!! Jul 28 Bigblack 2
Why is Marlow so racist (Mar '12) Jul 26 no hope 11
We need to rid Duncan of Pedophiles!! Jul 25 Anonymous 5
God bless our police officers Jul 25 Anonymous 3
Review: Eduardo's Jul 25 Jason 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duncan Mortgages