Proposed Senate bill not popular amon...

Proposed Senate bill not popular among area teachers

There are 3 comments on the Duncan Banner story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Proposed Senate bill not popular among area teachers. In it, Duncan Banner reports that:

Empire Superintendent Vicki Davison understands teachers and their concerns for a bill that could revoke any recourse they might have if fired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Duncan Banner.

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2011
I don't like being forced to join a union that I don't like to be associated with. I'm happy with the Wisconsin Governor that is clamping off union water lines.
College Student

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2011
The union needs to be abolished. I am totally against unions driving our country and their collective barganing agreements. Unions yoday are POISION to our Country. I am studying to be a teacher too.
Dusty Outlaw

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2011
The public unions are finished in America, and private unions are going to get sucker punched real good themselves. People are tired of their corruption and want them out of their lives. Inclusing the car industry thatr Obama bought for all of us. Have you got your dividen check yet. GM reported the biggest profits in history last quarter...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should the Duncan Dept of Human Services be dis... (Jan '11) 2 hr Stopsellingourkids 10
help me (Jan '14) Jan '18 Small Towner in OK 16
Review: Stephens County Crime Stoppers (Dec '13) Jan '18 Modina 7
ARE ALL District Attorney's in OKLAHOMA CORRUPT? (Jun '17) Jan '18 Becky Wright 3
Ed Darling rehash in Duncan (May '11) Jan '18 I also know 10
Oklahoma/Cops Harassing women (Mar '17) Dec '17 Wee Todd Did 8
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Dec '17 Hes corrupt 24

Duncan Jobs

Personal Finance

Duncan Mortgages