1,539 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Susan

Dallas, TX

#44968 Jul 21, 2013
Get food stamps, sec 8 or anything else you can..

So wait now? We are suppose to be ethical and honest when 90% of the criminal class are nothing but criminals?

what the fuvk ever..

those who live by the sword?
Jangles

Dallas, TX

#44969 Jul 21, 2013
Capitalism is a cult. It is devoted to the ideals of privatization over the common good, profit over social needs, and control by a small group of people who defy the public's will. The tenets of the cult lead to extremes rather than to compromise. Examples are not hard to find.
Mandy

Dallas, TX

#44970 Jul 21, 2013
Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class."
Zane

Dallas, TX

#44971 Jul 21, 2013
When you hate your cable company, you get angry, when you get angry, you rob a bank, when you rob a bank, you get bookoo bucks, when you get bookoo bucks, your friends get jealous, when your friends get jealous, they rat you out, when they rat you out, you go to jail, when you go to jail, you learn to lay naked face down with a sock in your mouth.....

Don't learn to lay naked face down with a sock in your mouth........give up TV, read a book.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44972 Jul 21, 2013
Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stand his type (whoreforoil) its the working people who made the U.S. great.
WFO is a little boy in a man's body. What do little boys do. Wish for things in a big way. Wishing they maybe another star ball player or some such thing. Will WFO wishes he was one of the big players in life. You don't take him to serious.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44973 Jul 21, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are right about that. But it makes a person wonder why there are so many that don't seem to care about all the junkiness whether it is here in Oklahoma or any where else. I would have to take up drinking Mic Ultra more then a couple nites in a month. You know someone on here thinks I have a drinking problem for going to Inter Urban on Tuesday nites to have a hamburger which is for half price and having a few beers.
Do you still get to Edmond ever so often? Have you ate at Enter Urban at Bryant & Danforth?
There is not such a place named Enter Urban.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44974 Jul 21, 2013
Marcus wrote:
They forgot to add Health Insurance Companies to this list, Americans pay twice as much for surgeries, treatments and Hospital stays as any other developed nation, because were the only one without a public option for insurance. Were trapped like rats being forced to pay for massive CEO salaries and companies who collaborate with medical firms to drive prices up, to reap more profits, while milking the American citizen penniless.
Americans that don't have health insurance don't pay twice as much for surgeries. They rely on the rest of us to cover their bills.

Lets make sure they will continue to receive free healthcare by not making them pay for their own health insurance.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44976 Jul 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
It's not missing life to avoid the lice, parasites
and body odors of the woefully common folk you
enjoy encountering.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44977 Jul 22, 2013
Susan wrote:
We are suppose to be ethical and honest when 90% of the criminal class are nothing but criminals?

what the fuvk ever..
those who live by the sword?
I don't read most of the trash posted here, but
every so often real stupidity catches my eye.

Who could have missed this gem ?

90% of the criminal class are criminals !!!!.

It's not possible to belittle this person more
than she does herself.

Great intelligence on this board.

Keep those cards and letters coming.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44978 Jul 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>There is not such a place named Enter Urban.

Sure there is, you just have to know how to use a computer.
Never been to Edmond Oklahoma before in my life and I found it even using the "E" instead of an "I" and it appears to be right where TAMARA said it would be found.

Interurban Restaurant
1301 E Danforth Rd, Edmond, OK 73034
Cross Streets: Between Kingston Blvd and N Bryant Ave

This restaurant offers a large menu with steaks and burgers, fresh salads, great pastas and Tex-Mex. Their hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Take-out & catering is available along with a private room that seats more.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44979 Jul 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> I would have to take up drinking Mic Ultra more then a couple nites in a month. You know someone on here thinks I have a drinking problem for going to Inter Urban on Tuesday nites to have a hamburger which is for half price and having a few beers.
Do you still get to Edmond ever so often? Have you ate at Enter Urban at Bryant & Danforth?
NOT such a place as ENTER URBAN. Thank you for proving my point, Packing Heat.

A half priced hamburger is not a good deal. It is just a hamburger that is not three times more than it should be. Technically hamburger meat is beef, because it does have some parts of a bull in it. There is a very good reason why they grind it up. The biggest reason is because they don't want you to know what parts of the bull is in it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44981 Jul 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>NOT such a place as ENTER URBAN. Thank you for proving my point, Packing Heat.
A half priced hamburger is not a good deal. It is just a hamburger that is not three times more than it should be. Technically hamburger meat is beef, because it does have some parts of a bull in it. There is a very good reason why they grind it up. The biggest reason is because they don't want you to know what parts of the bull is in it.
Hey I know you don't like me and everyone on here knows it also. I donot care if you like what I do or say. But the more you harp on such stupid crap the more stupid you sound like your parents have so much health ins. that they make money when they get sick. When I called you on that you have become pissy ever since. If You don't like eating a hamburger out or having a beer that is fine.
Now quit wasting your time calling me a liar and find something interesting to post about. Heck WFO does a better job of posting than you do. That is going some where.
Now take a deep breathe and enjoy your day!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44983 Jul 22, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there is, you just have to know how to use a computer.
Never been to Edmond Oklahoma before in my life and I found it even using the "E" instead of an "I" and it appears to be right where TAMARA said it would be found.
Interurban Restaurant
1301 E Danforth Rd, Edmond, OK 73034
Cross Streets: Between Kingston Blvd and N Bryant Ave
This restaurant offers a large menu with steaks and burgers, fresh salads, great pastas and Tex-Mex. Their hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Take-out & catering is available along with a private room that seats more.
Poor Little Miss So What does have a problem with me. I love how she thinks you are always proving her point when it comes to me. What point she keeps referring to I am not sure, but she does have a point she thinks.

Hope things are going good at your end.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44984 Jul 22, 2013
The health care system now is where people that have health ins. their health insurance get charged the highest price possible. This way healthcare providers are trying to get back what it cost them to treat people without health insurance and walk off leaving the bill unpaid. There fore the cost of healthcare keeps going up and then the health ins. premiums keeps going up. Even with Obamacare health care is going to cost the government which is the taxpayers plenty. More people are being added to the Medicaid system for their healthcare and then depending on what a person's income is they will get all their premiums paid for or some kind of percent of the premiums paid for by the government which is the tax payer. So just because we have Obamacare that will not let the people paying taxes and buying their own health ins. off the hook in paying for others health care.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44985 Jul 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read most of the trash posted here, but
every so often real stupidity catches my eye.
Who could have missed this gem ?
90% of the criminal class are criminals !!!!.
It's not possible to belittle this person more
than she does herself.
Great intelligence on this board.
Keep those cards and letters coming.
You take pride in proclaiming your ignorance.
Good for you.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#44986 Jul 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>NOT such a place as ENTER URBAN. Thank you for proving my point, Packing Heat.
It's lunch time here at the office, Slappy. How's that bucket of Original Recipe faring at your trailer this afternoon?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44988 Jul 22, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You take pride in proclaiming your ignorance.
Good for you.
My ignorance benefited me $120K in 2 days last week
buying and selling Boeing.

I've done the same with Microsoft last Friday.
It closed down 12% and I bought in earlier at down 10%.
So far today I'm still down a tiny amount.
But my ignorance is going to profit me more
in a week or two on this one transaction than
you'll make this year.

Now that's ignorance you can be proud of.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#44989 Jul 22, 2013
Introducing the Trayvon Martini

Mix 1 part vodka to 1 part Arizona watermelon
and a handfull of skittles

Shake vigorously

Drink responsibly because one shot and you're on the ground
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44990 Jul 22, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>

What we have here is a self-proclaimed hamburger expert.
One who knows the 'correct' price and all the technicalities
of hamburger production.

Beef doesn't have to have a male cow in it to qualify as beef.
Where do these geniuses get these kind of ideas.

Plainly too,'hamburger expert' isn't well educated.
"they don't want you to know what parts of the bull is in it"
should be
" they don't want you to know what PARTS of the bull ARE in it "
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44991 Jul 22, 2013
Man O Man All this talk about Hamburgers because I like to eat a Hamburger once in awhile at this place called 'INTERURBAN' here in Edmond, Okla. I also like this place steaks. Their Ribs are awesome. I like the different way they fix chicken and on down the list.
Now this person that is having such a fit over the hamburger says that she and her sons do not ever eat hamburgers then I will say I will not believe her. She would have to say she does not eat meat loaf and any other food that has hamburger in it.

So What does Choctaw, Okla. have to offer? I do know they have a Braum's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Richard who use to work at Lambs Sun Desperately Seeking 1
Buddy Kirk (Jul '11) Feb 28 hmmmmm 2
Modern Human Sacrifice for Dummies (Feb '14) Feb 26 kayla 8
The Blacklisted Feb 15 Doc Bonner 3
Looking for Illegal Mexican Grave Digger (Sep '14) Jan '15 Haygal Branch 2
So the KKK meeting at First Baptist... Jan '15 Allen Richards 3
looking for long lost Friends. Jan '15 pat hinds brown 3
Duncan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web