|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh by the way I am sending the info I get like the web Packingheat put on and the Washington Post to everyone I know be email and on Facebook. That way they can't say "well I didn't know" and still keep quiet. I donot care what age bracket they are in they are getting the info.
Morning everyone! I was brushing up on this thread and I have to say I'm so very pleased people are starting to really understand what Packing Heat and myself have been trying to warn everyone for over two years. These changes that the Obama Administration have made will not hurt the so-called wealthy 1% and they won't even hurt those who aren't in the upper 1%, those like myself and Packing Heat who are able to purchase private platinum/Gold insurances policies for our families healthcare. Yes they cost more than they used to cost us but the point is we can still afford to buy them. Our families will be taken care of even though ObamaCare is going to hurt millions and millions of Americans. I know Tamara will remember long discussions she would have with Dusty, WMCOL and they would tell her nothing was going to change in Medicare or Medicaid that those who were enrolled would still receive the same level of care they always received. Packing Heat and myself would say that was patently false because both of us had enough experience in business to realize quickly that the bill of goods Obama was selling couldn't possibly be true. The numbers didn't add up. I had many disagreements with those of the liberal persuasion concerning this fact. As of yesterday's Washington Post article, those liberal "hacks" and Obama supporters can no longer continue to make the claim that our senior citizens will receive what they "earned" through years of building this nation through taxes paid and hard honest work. Seniors paid into the system and they should receive their social security without the constant worry benefits will be reduced or additional taxes taken out.

To me the American Public has been lied to in a most egregious manner. Not Obama, or any other politician or political party has the right to lie and deceive the American Public. This ObamaCare debacle is a public trust issue.

To Packing Heat, Maddy, Stephen, JAG, Bluebird,Jangles and of course Donnie, Jesse and the poetically talented Zane, keep up the battle for the truth. Liberal progressives are willing to tell the public again to stay in power, they have no shame.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

yep. Keep her lying azz either busy with the phone or explaining to her husband what she's really been up too all day and night. :-)
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning everyone! I was brushing up on this thread and I have to say I'm so very pleased people are starting to really understand what Packing Heat and myself have been trying to warn everyone for over two years. These changes that the Obama Administration have made will not hurt the so-called wealthy 1% and they won't even hurt those who aren't in the upper 1%, those like myself and Packing Heat who are able to purchase private platinum/Gold insurances policies for our families healthcare. Yes they cost more than they used to cost us but the point is we can still afford to buy them. Our families will be taken care of even though ObamaCare is going to hurt millions and millions of Americans. I know Tamara will remember long discussions she would have with Dusty, WMCOL and they would tell her nothing was going to change in Medicare or Medicaid that those who were enrolled would still receive the same level of care they always received. Packing Heat and myself would say that was patently false because both of us had enough experience in business to realize quickly that the bill of goods Obama was selling couldn't possibly be true. The numbers didn't add up. I had many disagreements with those of the liberal persuasion concerning this fact. As of yesterday's Washington Post article, those liberal "hacks" and Obama supporters can no longer continue to make the claim that our senior citizens will receive what they "earned" through years of building this nation through taxes paid and hard honest work. Seniors paid into the system and they should receive their social security without the constant worry benefits will be reduced or additional taxes taken out.
To me the American Public has been lied to in a most egregious manner. Not Obama, or any other politician or political party has the right to lie and deceive the American Public. This ObamaCare debacle is a public trust issue.
To Packing Heat, Maddy, Stephen, JAG, Bluebird,Jangles and of course Donnie, Jesse and the poetically talented Zane, keep up the battle for the truth. Liberal progressives are willing to tell the public again to stay in power, they have no shame.
It never ever made sense to me if you take large amounts of money away from the program thatit would actually make that program stronger and better like Justi, Dear Old RedSonja2000, Dusty and WMCOL would say. I may not have the education of others on here but common sense would tell a person that it would only weaken a program. Just like education has had fund taken away and look where it is now. I guess some people think some of us are dumb, blind and deaf and I know Justi thinks that this should be for anyone over 60.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It never ever made sense to me if you take large amounts of money away from the program thatit would actually make that program stronger and better like Justi, Dear Old RedSonja2000, Dusty and WMCOL would say. I may not have the education of others on here but common sense would tell a person that it would only weaken a program. Just like education has had fund taken away and look where it is now. I guess some people think some of us are dumb, blind and deaf and I know Justi thinks that this should be for anyone over 60.
Exactly. They are treating the American Citizen like we are stupid sheep. You knew instinctively that was not going to work. I remember days and days with you asking questions and arguing that you didn't understand how it would work. You were right and they were "sheep" and chose to believe the bill of goods Obama was selling. I think justaminute is a "hack" or paid operative. No normal mentally healthy person would continue some of the shenanigans she has been guilty of without a strong motivation like "money". I think it's her job but she got by with so much prior to the election, she thought no one would blow her cover, she was wrong also.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tamara, another thing that is sad about our educational system is that 34 or 35 Georgia administrators, superintendents, principals and teachers have been indicted in a corruption cheating scandal. They were involved in a conspiracy so they could receive "bonus" money through programs that were used as merit incentives for standardized tests. They wanted the money but didn't want to do the job of teaching the kids the necessary skills to achieve it. The real losers are the kids. They had parents talking about how angry they were when their children applied to colleges and tested in reading at the 5th grade level...that was from a student who had previously been a honor student in this Georgia school. Unbelievable how low our standards in this country have sunk.

According to the reports I read these "educators" will have earned themselves some prison time.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. They are treating the American Citizen like we are stupid sheep. You knew instinctively that was not going to work. I remember days and days with you asking questions and arguing that you didn't understand how it would work. You were right and they were "sheep" and chose to believe the bill of goods Obama was selling. I think justaminute is a "hack" or paid operative. No normal mentally healthy person would continue some of the shenanigans she has been guilty of without a strong motivation like "money". I think it's her job but she got by with so much prior to the election, she thought no one would blow her cover, she was wrong also.
I actually think Justi is brain washed and having the Iranian influence in her life is a big factor. Paid operative I really donot think she could pull that off.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Will Liberals ever get the Irony?

Charlie Brown and Lucy

Lucy: I am pro-choice

Charlie Brown: Can I choose to smoke?
Lucy: No, it's not good for you.

Charlie Brown: Can I choose a large soda?

Charlie Brown: Can I choose to own a gun?
Lucy: No, it's not safe for the kids.

Charlie Brown: Can I choose an incandescent bulb?
Lucy: No, it's not good for the planet.

Charlie Brown: Can I choose low-cost coal?

Charlie Brown: Can I choose to honor God?
Lucy: No, that's offensive.

Charlie Brown: So what can I choose?
Lucy: An Abortion.

LIBTARDS!

Lucy: Republicans are racist, sexist, homophobic, gun-toting religious fanatics.

Charlie Brown: But you support the Muslims, who are racist, sexist, homophobic,
gun-toting religious fanatics.

Lucy: That's their culture, you have no right to judge them.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
Tamara, another thing that is sad about our educational system is that 34 or 35 Georgia administrators, superintendents, principals and teachers have been indicted in a corruption cheating scandal. They were involved in a conspiracy so they could receive "bonus" money through programs that were used as merit incentives for standardized tests. They wanted the money but didn't want to do the job of teaching the kids the necessary skills to achieve it. The real losers are the kids. They had parents talking about how angry they were when their children applied to colleges and tested in reading at the 5th grade level...that was from a student who had previously been a honor student in this Georgia school. Unbelievable how low our standards in this country have sunk.
According to the reports I read these "educators" will have earned themselves some prison time.
I think people would be shocked about how much of this is going on and has been for years. It is going on right here in Oklahoma. Actually it was going on back when my 3 sons were going to school which they graduated 64, 65, 68. Caught it going on with the school system not hiring a special education teacher. They told me they got a years grace in not having to have one. Wrong! They got turned in and in 2 weeks that system had a special ed teacher. But it is also the responsiblity of parents to also keep up with what is going on in the schools.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>

America is drowning in DEBT and we don't have the time to waste trying to respond or defend our ideas against their stupid lies and ignorance. Let them say what they want and show their own ignorance. We don't have to show ours by responding to ignorant posts!

Spend your time making new posts that will counter their lies and ignore responding. Make posts that expose their agenda to take America down the tube. The more money they are allowed to spend and waste the bigger the hole for us to fall in.

Don't waste anymore time or energy responding to these idiots that defy all logic. It is what they do, distract and divert your attention from the real problem. Time to ignore them and do the right thing, vote against them.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I actually think Justi is brain washed and having the Iranian influence in her life is a big factor. Paid operative I really donot think she could pull that off.
Paid operative liberal hack meaning she post garbage on social media like here on topix and gets paid to do it. "Jangles" posted he found her using our usernames on other threads and still spouting the liberal mantra. These people will do this to promote a agenda in this case liberal progressive agenda of the Obama Administration. If they can't convince you to believe them, then they bully trying to intimidate to get you to stop asking questions they don't want to answer. I will never forget how mean and cruel she has been to you. There is never any excuse for that kind of behavior.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I think people would be shocked about how much of this is going on and has been for years. It is going on right here in Oklahoma. Actually it was going on back when my 3 sons were going to school which they graduated 64, 65, 68. Caught it going on with the school system not hiring a special education teacher. They told me they got a years grace in not having to have one. Wrong! They got turned in and in 2 weeks that system had a special ed teacher. But it is also the responsiblity of parents to also keep up with what is going on in the schools.
Right you are!
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
America is drowning in DEBT and we don't have the time to waste trying to respond or defend our ideas against their stupid lies and ignorance. Let them say what they want and show their own ignorance. We don't have to show ours by responding to ignorant posts!
Spend your time making new posts that will counter their lies and ignore responding. Make posts that expose their agenda to take America down the tube. The more money they are allowed to spend and waste the bigger the hole for us to fall in.
Don't waste anymore time or energy responding to these idiots that defy all logic. It is what they do, distract and divert your attention from the real problem. Time to ignore them and do the right thing, vote against them.
Agreed. Besides Zane has discovered something which is working :)

You guys have a wonderful day!
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

FBI STRANDED AS MEXICAN CARTELS INCREASE NETWORKS
IN US:

Special agents of the FBI have been left stranded without fuel as a result of politically motivated sequester cuts. FBI is worried they cannot do their job.

"We are meeting at Starbucks in the morning and carpooling in a private car. Once at the office we are not allowed to use our government vehicles to perform our duties. I am concerned about the integrity of our mission. What happens if a terrorist attack or other emergency occurs when we do not have gas in our vehicles and aren't allowed to use them? If we need to used our personal vehicles for surveillance or necessary interviews with sources, bad guys can easily find us or who we are and where our families live."

Complete Article:
www.breitbart.com
Brandon Darby
4/5/2013 10:49 AM PDT

Why don't we fund our FBI instead of giving mega millions to the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt or the Palestinians who support Hamas?
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Can you say MEMO, "make cuts that will be the most painful for the American Public".

Definition of an impeachable offense is knowingly with willful intent to "cause harm" to the American People. Sounds to me the memo we already have in our possession is proof this president and administration has a progressive liberal agenda and to complete that agenda everything else is acceptable collateral damage.

Time for citizens to contact their congressional representatives and let them know this is our country and the people in Congress work for us not the other way around.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
Will Liberals ever get the Irony?
Charlie Brown and Lucy
Lucy: I am pro-choice
Charlie Brown: Can I choose to smoke?
Charlie Brown: Can I choose a large soda?
Charlie Brown: Can I choose to own a gun?
Lucy: No, it's not safe for the kids.
Charlie Brown: Can I choose an incandescent bulb?
Charlie Brown: Can I choose low-cost coal?
Charlie Brown: Can I choose to honor God?
Lucy: No, that's offensive.
Charlie Brown: So what can I choose?
Lucy: An Abortion.
LIBTARDS!
Lucy: Republicans are racist, sexist, homophobic, gun-toting religious fanatics.
Charlie Brown: But you support the Muslims, who are racist, sexist, homophobic,
gun-toting religious fanatics.
Lucy: That's their culture, you have no right to judge them.
Yep. That's it in a nutshell.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid operative liberal hack meaning she post garbage on social media like here on topix and gets paid to do it. "Jangles" posted he found her using our usernames on other threads and still spouting the liberal mantra. These people will do this to promote a agenda in this case liberal progressive agenda of the Obama Administration. If they can't convince you to believe them, then they bully trying to intimidate to get you to stop asking questions they don't want to answer. I will never forget how mean and cruel she has been to you. There is never any excuse for that kind of behavior.
I know what Justi has said to me on hear. I just don't think she could be that smart and bright to and write those post. She doesnot have the gift of imagination of some the posting that was done. That is all I am saying.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I know what Justi has said to me on hear. I just don't think she could be that smart and bright to and write those post. She doesnot have the gift of imagination of some the posting that was done. That is all I am saying.

You’re right, Justaminute is not that creative to write those post she put up. 99.9% was copy and paste jobs. That is what progressive liberal hacks do, copy and paste the daily progressive liberal hack talking points everyday, everywhere they can in order to get paid by a George Soro’s or someone that wants it done. Also same for the assclown that is posting all the joke nonsense in order to obstruct any meaningful conversation that exposes the progressive liberal hacks agenda. Any of you that still lack understanding of how these low-life douche bags operate, read the short book call “Rules for Radicals” By Saul Alinsky. He is Barack Obama’s number #1 Mentor and Idol, both were hacks.

On tactics
The tactics he proposed are based metaphorically on the eyes, ears, and nose of the opponent. If you have organized a vast, mass-based people's organization, you can parade it visibly before the enemy and openly show your power. If your organization is smaller in numbers, then appeal to the "ears": conceal the members in the dark but raise a din and clamor that will make the listener believe that your organization numbers many more than it does. Lastly, if your organization is too tiny even for noise, stink up the place.

The rules
RULE 1:“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from two main sources – money and people; therefore,“Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
RULE 2:“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” This results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
RULE 3:“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
RULE 4:“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
RULE 5:“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
RULE 6:“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
RULE 7:“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
RULE 8:“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
RULE 9:“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
RULE 10: "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is the unceasing pressure that will result in the reaction of the opposition that is essential for the success of the campaign.
RULE 11:“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
RULE 12:“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
RULE 13:“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Ali...
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I know what Justi has said to me on hear. I just don't think she could be that smart and bright to and write those post. She doesnot have the gift of imagination of some the posting that was done. That is all I am saying.
Cut and paste
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re right, Justaminute is not that creative to write those post she put up. 99.9% was copy and paste jobs. That is what progressive liberal hacks do, copy and paste the daily progressive liberal hack talking points everyday, everywhere they can in order to get paid by a George Soro’s or someone that wants it done. Also same for the assclown that is posting all the joke nonsense in order to obstruct any meaningful conversation that exposes the progressive liberal hacks agenda. Any of you that still lack understanding of how these low-life douche bags operate, read the short book call “Rules for Radicals” By Saul Alinsky. He is Barack Obama’s number #1 Mentor and Idol, both were hacks.
On tactics
The tactics he proposed are based metaphorically on the eyes, ears, and nose of the opponent. If you have organized a vast, mass-based people's organization, you can parade it visibly before the enemy and openly show your power. If your organization is smaller in numbers, then appeal to the "ears": conceal the members in the dark but raise a din and clamor that will make the listener believe that your organization numbers many more than it does. Lastly, if your organization is too tiny even for noise, stink up the place.
The rules
RULE 1:“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from two main sources – money and people; therefore,“Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
RULE 2:“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” This results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
RULE 3:“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
RULE 4:“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
RULE 5:“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
RULE 6:“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
RULE 7:“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
RULE 8:“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
RULE 9:“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
RULE 10: "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is the unceasing pressure that will result in the reaction of the opposition that is essential for the success of the campaign.
RULE 11:“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
RULE 12:“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
RULE 13:“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Ali...
When all those jokes being posted under our usernames then our bud Zane starts making her (justaminute)put a little skin into the game suddenly everything goes back to normal. Ya know I don't believe in coincidence.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
When all those jokes being posted under our usernames then our bud Zane starts making her (justaminute)put a little skin into the game suddenly everything goes back to normal. Ya know I don't believe in coincidence.

Let me tell you how she is doing it. If you notice under her name it say Oklahoma City? That is her home computer and its IP location. The other computer is her Laptop her husband bought her sometime back and she posted that on here when she was bragging about posting and traveling and it doesn‘t show local IP. That is how she sits there on her 475 pound chocolate fed ass and does 2 posts at a time. Most all of her ghost posting is all copy and paste from the joke site so pretty simple and fast.

I may have to write a prayer for her like I did DustyOutlaw and then I pray it everyday for “Dear God please kill her for the sake of society” or something like that. I did it to DustyOutlaw and I think the Gangs finally got him, lol, or someone run over him on his moped dragging his pig around with him. Anyway at least he’s gone now. Hopefully you all run JustanIdiot off too, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duncan Discussions

Search the Duncan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Redskins change name, should Oklahoma change... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
strattons, rhoades (Apr '09) Jul 17 JIMMY 5
drh Jul 14 Michelle 4
Review: Speedy G'S Convenience Store Jul 11 New Velma Residents 1
Brett Burns is a Child of God the same as a Cro... Jul 9 Whatever 2
Brett Burns brother has to repay 3.2 million fo... (Nov '13) Jul 9 Whatever 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000