Marijauna legalized in Oklahoma?

Posted in the Duncan Forum

Kristy

Duncan, OK

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I think it would be good to legalize marijauna in Oklahoma. Just think how nice it would be to sit outside and just light up a joint without the cops caring. I think Obama has proven to be a president who cares about freedom, and legalizing marijauna in Colorado and Washington proves it! But it would be nice if he would think about Oklahomans who want to light up a joint from time to time. Those who have gone to jail for doing so can now fight back! And with the laws becoming more and more lenient with Obama maybe someday nudity will be legalized! That would be great! Just lighting up a joint without clothes on, outside in the grass with the flowers and the trees. Anyone else feel the way I do?
Simply

Duncan, OK

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I have to agree with you, but sadly Oklahoma will probably be the very last state to legalize it, just like they were with the tattoo deal and so on.

but we can get high and hope
Kristy

Duncan, OK

#3 Nov 7, 2012
We can get high, but we have to do it in privacy like we're hiding it from the cops. I like to smoke weed naked, but we have to do that in private too. Unlike Vermont. You can go outside buttnaked there. That to me is total freedom. It's only a matter of time before they legalize nudity. I'm in my late 20's so I hope it happens soon!
Jessica C

Duncan, OK

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Hell ya! I would love for weed to be legalized and nudity! I'm tired of wearing string bikinis to tan in! I'd love to just go outside naked and tan without worrying about my nosy neighbors calling the cops on me. Smoking weed naked is a plus! Hell ya girl! I'm so with you!
Kat Lady

Duncan, OK

#5 Nov 10, 2012
I don't think it would be that bad to legalize marijuana. It mellows people out mostly, not like alcohol does some-makes them mean, they want to get in their cars and go driving around causing accidents. I know it helps people that are ill, what could be wrong with that?? But, Okla. is in the bible belt, look how long it took to get the lottery here...ridiculous!! I think some of the people that are so against it might be hypocrites, I'd like to see behind a few closed doors....
Sadie

Hamshire, TX

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Uh, hi. I don't think you're thinking through on all of this. Are you stoned??

Obama didn't legalize weed in Colorado or any other state, the people in those states voted for it to be legal. It is still a federal crime and I'm sure these states will not have the freedom to smoke, buy, or sell weed as they please. Federal law trumps state law. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the legalization of weed, but it won't happen any time soon.

And for the nudity part of your conversation, let's think about this. I don't like seeing most guys now their yards without a shirt an I sure as hell don't want to see them naked. There are tons of nudist colonies in this country. Feel free to go establish a life in one of those.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for long lost Friends. Dec 14 Moon 1
Modern Human Sacrifice for Dummies (Feb '14) Dec 2 Vika 7
Bret Burns DA again Nov 26 Fed up 1
Jerry Underwood (May '13) Nov '14 Stella 2
joe Dorman,heard. of good things give him your ... Nov '14 nannylove 1
So the KKK meeting at First Baptist... Oct '14 TrueGoodEnduring 2
busted Oct '14 crazyshe 3
Duncan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web