Oxycodone crimes

Full story: Duncan Banner

Four individuals were arrested Tuesday on charges of possession of a controlled dangerous substance and distribution, following an investigation conducted by Stephens County Sheriff's Office and District Attorney's Drug Task Force.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
warning warning

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

oxy's were created to get the black man hooked, by the CIA. just like crack.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Need an ordained minister to perform a short wedding ceremony. Sept 1.Please post if you could help.
Buck

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

All illegal drugs, like any business, has major investors at the top who provide the bulk product. these big shots stair step down in importance till you reach the sellers and finally the users ( often the same).
Want to stop drugs, stop looking at the dealers and users and start looking at the money people in your community. Someone has to front the money to get these drugs imported into your community.
Take a dealer or user off the street, and the importer will just find another employee to do the job.
Drugs are a tax free money scheme not a social problem.
Importers are usually the very last person one would suspect of the crime. Follow the money and end the war.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Duncan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••