Oxycodone crimes

Full story: Duncan Banner

Four individuals were arrested Tuesday on charges of possession of a controlled dangerous substance and distribution, following an investigation conducted by Stephens County Sheriff's Office and District Attorney's Drug Task Force.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ESCHSVRMB

Duncan, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

HEATH! RILEY HEATH WILLIAMS!

May the D.A. come to know what drug using, system working, piece of work that you are!

You have cost families problems by your dangling of a steak in many canines faces whether that be of a eldered stud or a youthful pup! You have formed new and fed old addictions with your co-workers within Wilco and other businesses in this one horse town & I hope you are rightfully charged for the drug addict that you are!

Your crime should be that of entrapment!! You make a second living from your fellow employees, by taking advantage of the weak! When you are challenged with circumstances, you then feed on the weaknesses that you have found and fed inside others! You in my opinion are a parasite and may the arm of the law keep you from reaching any more HUSBANDS, sons, fathers, nephews or any human of good heart again!
ex employee

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

i have seen it myself there is more loratabs sold at WILCO than all pharmacies within a hundred miles this is due to the lack of drug testing and dumbass management
vincent

Duncan, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

you know what f_ck you not knowing idiots! heath dont deserve any of his sentencing,the kids doing oxycotins are pathetic nolifes.maybe the task force should focus on the real drug dealers instead of blaming people cought in the middle of the drugs the government supplies knowing the damage it does to even the strongest of people.!
ex employee wrote:
i have seen it myself there is more loratabs sold at WILCO than all pharmacies within a hundred miles this is due to the lack of drug testing and dumbass management
berry

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

i think everyone needs to mind there own goddamn buisness heath was innocent the other guy from wilco was the one selling the pills...later shit talkers only bitches talk shit.....
xxxx

Milan, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

To berry and Vincent you guys are pissed because youre dealer got busted.
throneberry

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

U stupid asses heath is the best man in the word....and its not his ful=t the drugg r here i mean god did put the shit in earth even the stuff to make it with...hahaha
iknow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

everyone please contact your representives ...stop the pain clinics ..get them out of the state of tn..most of them is private owned and they are prescribing meds in large quanties and meds that should not be given together..the representives can bring this up in the legislature to close these clinics..i hope and pray no one has to go thru what i have of the loss of a child
would like to know

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Is their some one in Duncan that you can call about reporting drug use. I dont live in OK but need to report some one. I have some info and I dont know who to trust.
iknow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

would like to know wrote:
Is their some one in Duncan that you can call about reporting drug use. I dont live in OK but need to report some one. I have some info and I dont know who to trust.
THE REASON IM TRYING TO GET people to contact their representives i lost my son june 7th.i have did research on the pain clinics and first hand i know how meds are being prescribed.i am also a nurse with knowledge that they are prescribing meds that should not be given together .many people has died because of these pain clinics.in the area im in the sheriff uses addicts for political gain .i personally trust very few law enforcement in my area.if you have someone that goes to the pain clinics and you know their abusing drugs.help me to stop and shut down pain clinics.i will check on here often for your response and i will try direct in the direction to go in..i pray you dont have to go thru what i have ..i lost my son and its a pain no one should have to go thru especially by white collar crime..the pain clinics could care less of our loved ones ,all they are for is money.
Would like to know

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I cant say to much until after 7.17.12 then I can say more. Here is what I can say, I dont live in Ok but there is a person that lives or has lived in Comanche for several years and found a place to get prescrition meds at least, a lot of meds. Oxie is the favorite. They have lost everything and to the point where they are danger to everyone.
I have no one to report this to. This person was once a police officer and I dont know if there are feeling for this person or not.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Is dr proctor a good dr? I need a good dr for fibromylaga.
facts

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

please do not go to pain clinics. they killed my son on oxicodones and generic xanax..i dont want no one else to die and a mother to go thru what i am..whoever you decide stay away from oxys..and xanax
gotti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

There's two sides to every story. This doesn't include the middle men of gossip!! People judge by only what theses awesome city,county,state, and federal leaders say "this will look good on us"!!!!!

You think by busting a few people with these pills is really making headway on drugs. I laugh at that. A few people arrested is not hurting the business!!!! Someone is already waiting on the scene for it to clear up inorder to keep thr business going.These few people will back on the streets in a couple months selling more poison to our kids.

Why aren't these pain clinics getting busted?? That's real strange to me. They are the ones passing it all out like sweet tarts!!!!! These are the very workers including that also have been or are addicted to these pills. For a doctor addicted that gets caught, no biggie. You go through rehab get all better. You get your licenses back after 5 years. You can practice medicine again in pain clinics but your on a probationary status. That's the real truth. There are nurses that can enter field too. They all can. I'm sure a terrific lawyer helps. Hmmmm.
gotti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Before you judge it was their choice without even knowing there side of the story.

A young man walking down the sidewalk. As am elderly woman driving along the rode with dementia, of course shouldn't be driving cause her license were taken. Drives up on sidewalk at 40 MPH running the young man over. Young man has multiple broken bones. Including some in his face, ribs, and a lot I'm his back. The elderly lady was thankfully OK.. after many surgeries and months of rehabilitation. Young man still complaining of areas in his back that causing terrible pains. Doc just pushes off to a pain clinic. So the clinic tosses many scripts at him. Because they get a nice kick back of $$$$ by writing each script. Take these and when we see improvement in your pain level. Then we will really get to the bottom of things with detailed testings. So he does cause a doctor is really going to help him walk better. After three months of not seeing doc at visits,he questions it and gets a oh try to relax doc is swamp. And he wants you really comfortable. For extensive testing. This is just a Med check. So by giving innocent lots of pills to ensure these docs of getting more buisness.instead of getting this man help. He made more money by dragging him along for 8 months which by now is addicted to them to function daily.They never counted meds, no drug testing. Even though they repeated non stop. Was never even a xray. Just Med checks.

Took months for his doc to wean him off meds. He has stayed cleaned. Yes he was addicted. Not as bad as other or maybe more then others. But because he was an addict. So many judge his choice. He didn't choose to sell it on the street corners or even to kids for that matter. He wasn't getting popping ten pills at once. He believed he was getting help to walk better cause doctors aren't bad low life scum risking peoples own lives to get more business or a few extra bucks. No one would believe that some of these pain clinics are legal drug booming businesses!!!!!!!!!! That still don't get caught. He was a VIctim of a legal drug dealer conning innocent people he will help
...!"""" " Think before judging...it could be you some day.......

jrsmamaj

Duncan, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Well it's after 7-17-12 now tell us the rest of the story
riley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

That is the real story, how disrespectful you are to say such a foul remark.
contact

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Well I'm back with a little info. She is getting prescribed Oxie. They lived in Commache, Velma and Duncan. She left her child for six months with a friend and moved to NM. We got full cust. of the child. We are still getting treats. 1. Who can I contact in or around the above towns to investagate the drugs and the dr's that are giving it? 2. I have found a garage is one of the places where you can get anything. Who can help? She lived in the above towns for the past ten years and is VERY well known. She and her husband are very dangerious on these drugs. Everyone will know her.
momma14

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Cal local dea Office
Dumb comments

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

berry wrote:
i think everyone needs to mind there own goddamn buisness heath was innocent the other guy from wilco was the one selling the pills...later shit talkers only bitches talk shit.....
Yeah well I know for a fact that Heath got in trouble and rolled and SET this deal up! Pos ....
nospeak

Duncan, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Don't trust anyone they are all in it too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duncan Discussions

Search the Duncan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min zzz 62,385
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 min zzz 2,368
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 9 hr Hola 11,266
j. Holland 10 hr Wondering 1
help me 20 hr help me 13
Nita Ann Newport Sun Boomer 4
70 year old robbed Apr 18 just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
•••
•••