Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Another White Person gunned down and killed by Blacks. This is a common occurrance in this country. If you doubt it, check your FBI stats. Yet, White People take it on the chin and keep their mouths shut.(If Chris Lane had been Black and the shooters White,well you know what would be going on. For starters, the Media would be all over the story and Jesse and Al and Oprah and millions others would be raising hell about "racism" e.g. Trayvon Martin.) WHERE IS THE WHITE OUTRAGE? Another young, innocent, life snuffed by Black Punks. Come on White People, Stand Up and RAISE HELL. Whites, don't be Wussies!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

This is a very good link out of England where it's not as P.C. as the U.S.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23982...
Crazy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I agree 100% I'm tired of blacks playing race card if the roles were turned around all those blacks would be throwing race card around. We need to stand up for these creaking black punks!!
remember

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

back in the old days if those neegrows would have done something like this...they would be hung up in a tree somewhere burning...and all their low life family would too...but now we got the liberals that want to pat them on the back and say dont do that again...oh and heres you some more welfare. I MISS THE OLD DAYS
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

remember wrote:
back in the old days if those neegrows would have done something like this...they would be hung up in a tree somewhere burning...and all their low life family would too...but now we got the liberals that want to pat them on the back and say dont do that again...oh and heres you some more welfare. I MISS THE OLD DAYS
It's time to return to the old days.
look

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

true!!! back then they knew their place and they didnt step out of line...they also worked and made their own way because the "guvment" didnt give them handout like they do now.
remember

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

can you believe that thugs mother! trying to lie for him and say he was home at that time,because she had just got off work and he was on the couch.this bag of air needs to do some jail time too. for lying to police. stupid heifer!!! and the other parents talking about them being good boys!!! bullcrap!! they were thugs..just like that martin thug.there need to be public hangings once again. maybe if they saw that...they would think twice.
Vito

Folsom, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

These three SAVAGES need to gunned down like the animals that they are!!!!!!
Vito

Folsom, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Poachmonkeee nikkas!!!!!!
check this out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Black culture has ruined this country. Their presence is a cancer in our society. There are a select few who do not fit the stigma but most of them do. Violent fatherless punks that are determined to destroy and then look at it as a joke. The joke is on us, the law abiding good members of our community. The black community destroys itself in Chicago, Detroit, LA and on and on. Now we see it in Duncan and see that it is everywhere. The black community leaders had better start to make some changes in their culture and communitites soon. The time is here to no longer blame the white man for their inevidible failures. They have a choice to live law abiding and peaceful lives. They simply choose not to. How many good people have to suffer because of this sickness before something is done?
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

check this out wrote:
Black culture has ruined this country. Their presence is a cancer in our society. There are a select few who do not fit the stigma but most of them do. Violent fatherless punks that are determined to destroy and then look at it as a joke. The joke is on us, the law abiding good members of our community. The black community destroys itself in Chicago, Detroit, LA and on and on. Now we see it in Duncan and see that it is everywhere. The black community leaders had better start to make some changes in their culture and communitites soon. The time is here to no longer blame the white man for their inevidible failures. They have a choice to live law abiding and peaceful lives. They simply choose not to. How many good people have to suffer because of this sickness before something is done?
It's sad to say, But if something hasn't been done by now nothing ever will be done. The government protects them like a ol bitch dog with her puppies.
skittles with cough syrup

Plymouth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

the one thug's mom is fat enough to have been on welfare long before her thug son was crapped out of her butt.
Paratrooper

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

The people of Duncan wont do anything about these baby killing, queer loving blacks. The only thing that will be done is excuses be made for the black thugs by other racist black thugs!!!
Paratrooper

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

If 3 white men had gunned down a black guy, you bunch of baby killing queers would have done burned down every major city in the US!!!
Patriot

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

The Duncan police department was quick to say "Race" was not involved. Typical when a White person is killed by Blacks. Turns out that one of the Killer Punks posted racial stuff on his facebook.Where is Hussein Obama? Why is he so silent? Remember what he said about Travon Martin: "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Now, Hussein, how about this: "If I had a son he would like like the killers of Chris Lane." Let's be fair now, Mr. President. Don't be a Racist.
not acceptable

Pegram, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

us whites need to hold a rally, scream and holler like the nuggets. then maybe something will get done.
Very Sad

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I am still in utter shock from this mindless killing. I hope that justice is swift and harsh. Tie all 3 down to the injection tables. Make it a Pay-per-View Event. Place heart monitors on all 3 bastards. Link up to Vegas sport book. Place bets on time of death, first to flat line, fist to sh|t his pants, first to piss pants...ect..........
Donate 100% of all proceeds world wide to his parents.

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

The one kids mom is reportedly in jail. Why am I not surprised?
Justin Igger

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I blame the Whites. If they would have simply left us alone back in the 1600s, then none of this would have happened. But no, you had to steal us from our home lands, and treated us like animals for the next 400 years!

“Fightingcock”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Justin Igger wrote:
I blame the Whites. If they would have simply left us alone back in the 1600s, then none of this would have happened. But no, you had to steal us from our home lands, and treated us like animals for the next 400 years!
I wish they left your kind alone also. Your people enslaved each other long before Europeans bought bringing them to Caribbean islands for picking sugar cane and driving the final nail to the Native Americans.
I'm all for ending Columbus day also. If going to blame anyone for slavery it's the Europeans, ask them for your hand outs.
I seen some nice neighborhoods get HUD apartments built into area and then boyz of the hood spray paint graffiti all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 32 min Joyce 75,084
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Ace 2,618
Duncan doctor held in non-fatal shooting (Aug '13) Tue Neutral 25
Looking for Mary Lou Branch ? (Nov '13) Aug 22 Josh McClure 4
Missing man's family seeks answers in Duncan Aug 22 David Burnett 1
Mother 'sick' about Lane murder decision Aug 16 Zeppelin 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Duncan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Duncan News, Events & Info