Brett Burns brother has to repay 3.2 ...

Brett Burns brother has to repay 3.2 million for illegal crimes

Posted in the Duncan Forum

Surprised

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Good ole chase burn Brett Burns brother has to pay back 3.2 million for the illegal gambling operation but it didnt say anything about jail time!! So did he get a pass??? Did good ole crocked as a snake brother Brett get him off??
Disgrace

Atlanta, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Bret burns and his family are a disgrace to Oklahoma! He has lied and lied and lied, and there's no telling how many innocent people are sitting in jail because of burns!! What a disgrace. No one respects him he is a joke
Hahaha

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Brett burns what a joke. He's the laughing stock of the town. I'm not surprised there isn't more comments about it on here but then again no one cares about him or his family. He has ruined so many people's life's, that its a shame he is still walking around! He should be locked up for his crimes. Oooo Bret what a joke you are with your little law firm in anadarko, just wanting to get back in DA seat so bad so you can feel all mighty and powerful again, but that will never happen. So you might as well give it up. You freaking loser douche bag you make me sick!
Laughs At You

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Brett we are all laughing at you because we know what a lieing piece of trash you are and how many life's you have ruined you are a disgrace and a joke. And will never again hold a any position of power of authority because you don't understand how to use it!
Time for Jail Brett

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2013
Brett we will not rest until you are in handcuffs and jumpsuit, and facing life in prison for your crimes!
Time For Jail Brett

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2013
We will not rest until you are in handcuffs and a jumpsuit, and facing life in prison for your crimes!
Time For Jail Brett

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2013
We will not rest until you are in handcuffs and a jumpsuit facing time in prison for your crimes!
Time For Jail Brett

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Brett we will not rest until you are in handcuffs and a jumpsuit and facing prison time for your crimes!
Time for jail Brett

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Mar 24, 2014
Brett we will not rest until you are in handcuffs and a jumpsuit and facing prison time for the crimes you have committed!!!!
Oral Roberts Jr

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2014
Bret Burns I a good Christian. He speeks fluente Espanol and loves to Fish. He attends the baptist Church and is the Child of God. in all of his perfection SIN is in all of us
teacher chickasha public

Chickasha, OK

#11 Jul 5, 2014
Bret Burns is a very good example of an honest man. The criminals (and their families) do not and will not say anything good about him. If your political views are different or do not want our laws to be upheld, then you will not like him either. I was on a jury of a murder case that he prosecuted, and he did his job well and BY THE LAW.
Open your mind and know that criminals do bad things and we need our law system to guard us from these people.
My best friend was murdered and his killer is still out there. Think about things like that when you want to bad mouth people like Mr. Burns.
He and those like him are those we turn to for a little justice. We all must stand up for what is right. Some can't.
Whatever

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jul 9, 2014
Sure he has done a few good cases but he has tried to put innocent people in provision for crimes they did not commit! District attorneys have absolute immunity so they don't fear the law. I'm sorry that your family members killer is still out there, but if you were arrested and charged with a crime you did not commit And you had to pay for your own defense and watch your reputation go out the window while you are draining every done you have for your defense while the state uses an endless supply of money (thanks to your taxes) and brings down the entire justice system upon you. You will think different of him. District attorneys do not need absolute immunity they are human and will make mistakes! And they need to be held accountably. Brett burns is a joke and will never be district attorney again! That's why he lost by a landslide. And when he try's to run again coming up! He will lose again!
JCVT

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2016
Being a district attorney is a very difficult position to hold. The people that are on here bad mouthing him undoubtedly have had loved ones convicted by him or maybe even themselves were convicted. The majority of his cases were heard by the honorable Judge Van Dyke. Judge Van Dyke is a wonderful judge that chooses to see the potential in people. If he felt that the prosecution was operating outside of the law then he would stop it. The evidence is the evidence. If you are going to do the crime then you need to be prepared to do the time. The sentences handed down were all well within the law. I should know, I received a 20 year sentence for drugs from the DA''s office. It was exactly what God knew that I needed. I accepted responsibility for my crimes and did the time. Since being released I have got my bachelor's degree and also my MBA. I earn well over a six figure income and mentor people just being released from prison through a program called TEEM. I am thankful that it went the way it did (maybe not at the time) and haven't used in almost 2 decades. It is normal to have annomosity and want to blame others, but at some point we all need to take a good hard look in the mirror
Enigma Party

Duncan, OK

#14 Apr 3, 2016
Could you imagine what would happen if he committed legal crimes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma/Cops Harassing women (Mar '17) Dec 3 Wee Todd Did 10
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Dec 2 Escondido 26
Larry Barber Jr Dec 2 Justice 1
Trevor Biffle's passing. Nov 16 former-duncanite 1
Any thoughts on Janice Cain as a city manager Nov 15 jax 3
Daughter married her mom! Nov '17 That is right 1
Unsolved Murder Mary Morgan Pewitt (Mar '14) Oct '17 Kira 8

Duncan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance