1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“the baby who would be king!!!!”

Since: Jan 07

fort worth

#1 Jan 16, 2009
does anyone know about a duncan oklahoma judge who was reported to have been removed from the bench ?
DSW

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2009
One was stopped a few weeks ago for speeding and was reported as slinging bad language at the cop that stopped him but that was all swept under the rug
DSW

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Stephens County judge pulled over for speeding
Duncan_A Stephens County District Judge is in hot water following a traffic stop in Duncan. An officer who pulled Judge Joe Enos over for speeding Thursday morning says the judge called him a derogatory name after getting out of his car and arguing with the officer about whether he was speeding.

Since: Aug 08

Gulfport, MS

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Very strange reporting on that Judge Enos incident. KFOR-TV in OKC showed the officer's dash cam, and Enos was shown walking toward the officer (after being pulled over...something you and I would have been cuffed for or even shot), and they also had to bleep out the name that Enos called the officer.(Enos certainly was belligerent!) However, on KSWO-TV in Lawton, the same dash cam tape was shown, but it was cut off BEFORE the part where Enos "cussed" at the officer or called him a bad name. This incident is just another example of how the privileged class in Duncan is handled with "kid gloves." The rest of us "plain folks" would have been hauled to the jail if we approached an officer with the same attitude as Enos. And DSW is CORRECT...this has all been swept under the rug, and Enos is back to his position as if nothing ever happened. TOTALLY UNFAIR!!
Remember

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 18, 2009
At least he's not like Judge Little. Judge Little let Cordelia Sanders go after numerous parole violations because she was blowing him.
Remember

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 19, 2009
Remember wrote:
At least he's not like Judge Little. Judge Little let Cordelia Sanders go after numerous parole violations because she was blowing him.
Sanders, Scott, whatever her name is this week.
Remember

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 19, 2009
Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanders, Scott, whatever her name is this week.
I wonder if she's killed that old gray-haired sugardaddy she secured for herself yet.

She murdered one boyfriend and crippled two for life, or was it the other way around?
Jim

AOL

#8 Feb 7, 2009
Judge Enos is about the worst judge I ever had to deal with, he couldn't find the truth if it bit him on the butt. Justice = $$$
DSW

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Jim wrote:
Judge Enos is about the worst judge I ever had to deal with, he couldn't find the truth if it bit him on the butt. Justice =$$$
No arguement on that from me :)
Duncan Cops

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Feb 8, 2009
Lindley's the only decent judge in the area. Enos, Sherrill, Little, every other judge Duncan's ever had, have all been jup for grabs. If you got the cash, they'll let you dash.
Eddie

Piedmont, OK

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Jim wrote:
Judge Enos is about the worst judge I ever had to deal with, he couldn't find the truth if it bit him on the butt. Justice =$$$
While My wife and I were separated for several years, My wife left my 3 girls with her parents at Comanche Oklahoma. When my wife and I got back together I found this out that my middle Daughter was molested by my Father in Law From the time she was eight until she was fourteen. DHS Child Protective Services filed charges and Stephens County District Attorney Brent T Burns refused to prosecute he was paid off by my father in law and so was Judge Joe H Enos Brent T Burns and Joe H Enos that makes them just as guilty as my father in law. No telling how many poor honest people that were railroaded and sent to jail by Brent T Burns and Joe H Enos. There is difference between a poor honest Judge and a rich dishonest Judge and Joe H Enos is not a Honest Judge by no means. Same for Brent T Burns a dishonest D.A. There Needs to be a Federal Grand Jury called to investigate corruption criminal wrong doing against Brent T Burns and Joe H Enos and be found guilty removed from office and sent to Prison.
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rnr/131689...

“the baby who would be king!!!!”

Since: Jan 07

fort worth

#12 Aug 18, 2009
address the topic please or go elsewhere to hijack a thread !
PHILLIP

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Aug 28, 2009
if i got out of my car argueing with a cop,they would put me on the ground and take my butt to jail.

“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Duncan, OK

#14 Aug 28, 2009
LOLARAY wrote:
Very strange reporting on that Judge Enos incident. KFOR-TV in OKC showed the officer's dash cam, and Enos was shown walking toward the officer (after being pulled over...something you and I would have been cuffed for or even shot), and they also had to bleep out the name that Enos called the officer.(Enos certainly was belligerent!) However, on KSWO-TV in Lawton, the same dash cam tape was shown, but it was cut off BEFORE the part where Enos "cussed" at the officer or called him a bad name. This incident is just another example of how the privileged class in Duncan is handled with "kid gloves." The rest of us "plain folks" would have been hauled to the jail if we approached an officer with the same attitude as Enos. And DSW is CORRECT...this has all been swept under the rug, and Enos is back to his position as if nothing ever happened. TOTALLY UNFAIR!!
They always take the best part out!

“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Duncan, OK

#15 Aug 28, 2009
Duncan Cops wrote:
Lindley's the only decent judge in the area. Enos, Sherrill, Little, every other judge Duncan's ever had, have all been jup for grabs. If you got the cash, they'll let you dash.
Maybe that's who owns the "Cash-N-Dash" store on 5th and Elder...lol
DSW

Broken Bow, OK

#16 Aug 31, 2009
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
While My wife and I were separated for several years, My wife left my 3 girls with her parents at Comanche Oklahoma. When my wife and I got back together I found this out that my middle Daughter was molested by my Father in Law From the time she was eight until she was fourteen. DHS Child Protective Services filed charges and Stephens County District Attorney Brent T Burns refused to prosecute he was paid off by my father in law and so was Judge Joe H Enos Brent T Burns and Joe H Enos that makes them just as guilty as my father in law. No telling how many poor honest people that were railroaded and sent to jail by Brent T Burns and Joe H Enos. There is difference between a poor honest Judge and a rich dishonest Judge and Joe H Enos is not a Honest Judge by no means. Same for Brent T Burns a dishonest D.A. There Needs to be a Federal Grand Jury called to investigate corruption criminal wrong doing against Brent T Burns and Joe H Enos and be found guilty removed from office and sent to Prison.
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rnr/131689...
I am so sorry you had to go through this and am sorry for your daughter too....what goes around comes around and they will get theirs I am sure. My step son was a victim of Enos' under the table dealings too, a very sweet little boy with alot of promise was awarded back to his mother who was first proved in court to be unfit.
seen it all

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Sep 1, 2009
iv seen alot of that lately.i dont understand how they keep their jobs.
just a reader

Spiro, OK

#18 Sep 17, 2009
Joe Enos is an ego maniacal, pompous, pedantic, jerk! I remember getting a speeding ticket about 14 years ago and needing to make financial arrangements to pay it and he talked to me like I was a low class hooker or something. Even when I explained that my ex-husband had just left me with three children and all the bills and debt. He told me I wasn't very intelligent for allowing myself to wind up in that position in the first place. He finally allowed me to make payments, but not before he made me grovel and beg. Years later I worked for an agency that had to report weekly statistics to his court and had to walk them in to him. He was beyond rude and demanded respect from all women as though he were a king or something. He is a disgusting individual. The fact that our community leaders are not held to the same standard as the rest of us is WRONG! A previous poster said it correctly, though. He will get what is coming to him one day, and it will be a very sad day for him indeed.
DSW

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Sep 20, 2009
"He will get what is coming to him one day, and it will be a very sad day for him indeed. "

I for one hope I live long enough to see that day!

Since: Aug 08

Duncan, OK

#20 Sep 26, 2009
I see that every single one of these comments has been judged "Off-Topic." Is an Enos family member reading these posts? Yes, scuter pie, perhaps this is not the judge you were referring to, but how were the people posting comments to know that? At the time of your question, perhaps the mentioned judge MIGHT have been told to give up his position!(Of course, THE PEOPLE will never know!!) You say not to hijack the thread....well, I don't see it that way. You started by asking a vague question about a judge, and the way Duncan is, it COULD have been the judge everyone started talking about because incidents are so "covered up" in this town. No one gets the whole truthful story around here, especially when it is about one of the "special people."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 16 min TAMARA 75,185
Duncan doctor acquitted of assault and battery 7 hr Neutral 2
Duncan man charged with burglary spree Fri Teresa Dismuke 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Fri Gustoffl 2,631
rachel or jennifer snyder Fri Laura Caldwell 2
Mother 'sick' about Lane murder decision Aug 28 Matt Taylor 2
Missing man's family seeks answers in Duncan Aug 28 Matt Taylor 2
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Duncan People Search