created by: Dr Benjaie Alakie | Feb 6, 2011

Duncan, OK

17 votes

Should Compulsory Auto Insurance be Abolished in the State of Oklahoma ?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 25, 2012
Dr Benjaie Alakie

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Compulsory Auto Insurance was a conspiracy of Government/Insurance Industry to fleece Oklahomans of their money.
Jose Smith

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Nobody but a fool wants the Insurance industry to collect your premium for something you didn't do.
Aneita Schitt

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Jose Smith wrote:
Nobody but a fool wants the Insurance industry to collect your premium for something you didn't do.
Saw this post. Compulsory has been outlawed in nine states.
Alotta Schitt

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Absolutely abolished NOW ! I ain't gonna BUY THAT CRAp insurance .. alot cheapwer to pay a fine.
Takia Schitt

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2011
Alotta Schitt wrote:
Absolutely abolished NOW ! I ain't gonna BUY THAT CRAp insurance .. alot cheapwer to pay a fine.
Think about it...COMPULSORY insurance of any kind is stupic and totally self serving for the Government/Insurance establishment. Insurance makes money and government is able to fund the outrageous pensions and high salaries of government workers.
The Schitt Family

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2011
How would the Politicians in Oklahoma finance their campaigns without Insurance Slush Funds ?
Duncan Dick

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Yes..No Count Insurance Company sucking up to the dirty Oklahoma politicians.
Mary Billings

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2011
You are right. Compulsory Auto Insurance is the biggest scam other than a black man from Kenya being elected President of the United States. Both are supported by free loaders.
Dunker Guy

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Stop buying the crap. Nobody needs Auto Insurance to drive a car. Trial Lawyers/Insurance Companies/Government is making a killing off the ignorance of the people. WAKE UP PEOPLE.
Shurlock Lips

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Compulsory Auto Insurance is now illegal to enforce according to Justice Roberts's ruling on Obama Care. You can't be forced under the commerce clause but it can be implemented through a Tax. In Oklahoma any Tax must be by Referendum and voted on by the people. Oklahoma politicians are a JOKE anyway. NEVER re-elect an incumbent if you EVER expect honesty in Government.
M13 Homoxexual

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2012
We are entitled to free insurance paid for by the working class (WHITEY). My Gang supports Obama and his mistress Hillary Clinton Lewinski.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min Dumb Okie 75,112
Mother 'sick' about Lane murder decision 4 hr Matt Taylor 2
Missing man's family seeks answers in Duncan 4 hr Matt Taylor 2
Joan Rivers R.I.P. 4 hr James McFarland 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr JPL 2,621
Duncan doctor held in non-fatal shooting (Aug '13) Aug 26 Neutral 25
Looking for Mary Lou Branch ? (Nov '13) Aug 22 Josh McClure 4
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000