United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Wow left this town many years ago and can see it still dead.Still has the same ole back ass people there i see..Has not changed since the 80s guess it never will.

Since: Feb 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Carolyn IN Tennessee wrote:
Wow left this town many years ago and can see it still dead.Still has the same ole back ass people there i see..Has not changed since the 80s guess it never will.
Just found out the Mididi Restaurant is closed -- anyone know why? Was planning on going there on a visit to Clarksdale early next year. How are things going at the Ground Zero Blues Club? I thought Clarksdale was a good place to visit for blues.
Banjo

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Clarksdale is not too hot. Had some good hot tamales and that was about it. Walked through the Blues Museum, it was pretty neat. That was about it.
james

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Do you know my people deion Williams
King

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Clarksdale is done!! there nothing there but crime and coruption and the people there dont care,the crime is up cause that all to do there is to comit a crime and people moved to Memphis from there and shot memphis rate up too but goin to memphis aint really leaving so y go to memphis its close plus gangs have the people in Clarksdale scared of bein killed if they come forward on a crime and the PD dont have a gang unit so thats on the cheif to uphold and enforce some kind of tactic but they dont give a dam until some white fucker get killed by a black then they act all concern in themeanwhile they lockin up blacks for weed when the whites are putin real drugs like meth on the streets on clarksdale.If they paid me i'll clean clarkdale up fast but they like it the way it is
dirytsouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

C,dale will never be anything and thts my birth place
piddlin in detoilet

Florence, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

King wrote:
Clarksdale is done!! there nothing there but crime and coruption and the people there dont care,the crime is up cause that all to do there is to comit a crime and people moved to Memphis from there and shot memphis rate up too but goin to memphis aint really leaving so y go to memphis its close plus gangs have the people in Clarksdale scared of bein killed if they come forward on a crime and the PD dont have a gang unit so thats on the cheif to uphold and enforce some kind of tactic but they dont give a dam until some white fucker get killed by a black then they act all concern in themeanwhile they lockin up blacks for weed when the whites are putin real drugs like meth on the streets on clarksdale.
Day-yum. Sounds bad, mang.
King wrote:
If they paid me i'll clean clarkdale up fast but they like it the way it is
It says here you're posting from Detroit. You ought to get busy cleaning that place up before you burn a bunch of gasoline coming down to Clarksdale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duncan Discussions

Search the Duncan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Thu OS Resident 1,964
Henry Butler Jul 14 JDS 1
Dusty Williams Jul 10 malx 1
The Flaming Lips' 24-Hour Party: Chasing a Guin... (Jul '12) Jun 25 b_rad_ 5
Guilty Verdict Against Police Chief Brings Angr... (Nov '09) Jun '14 Looky 18
Clarksdale, Mississippi man dies in Germantown ... May '14 Conekka Foreman 1
clarksdale police department (Jun '10) Apr '14 Stunned 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••