there is no god! no bible! just look ...

there is no god! no bible! just look at maranatha fellowship

Posted in the Dunbar Forum

truth

Reston, VA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Christians, go ahead and believe in myths- but do not get angry and call me names when I do not agree with you.
Really

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Come on cb this is best u can do
i laugh at ur ignorance

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Really wrote:
Come on cb this is best u can do
Who is cb? I'm stating the facts! Maranatha is full of drama! They r all screwing each other and they all have to out do each other. That church is pathetic! Money grubbing "christians" is what they are and I guess that is who you are as well. I feel sorry for all those who attend that church. They give
Christianity a bad name.
Nothinforfree

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Here kitty kitty keep selling your hate, u will respond u pricks always do.
Gods child

Hansford, WV

#5 Mar 23, 2012
Just because 1 church wants to act out doesnt mean all churches are like that. God talks abt false prophets in the Bible. Im sorry that u had a bad experience, but please dont judge us for 1s mess up. The church I go to is wonderful. I love my church and the ppl inside. We will pray for u...God Bless.
Gotcha also

Huntington, WV

#6 May 3, 2012
Jesus is Faithful to all who desire to know Him. Many are called but few are chosen. That means, the Lord desires our love and our fellowship. Man was created by God and FOR God. Each human alive has been given 'a measure' of FAITH. We are made in His image. We are also designed with the ability to worship. What we CHOOSE to worship? Is within FREE WILL. Free will is POWERFUL. God designed us with free will. What you worship? WHO you worship? Is 'personal choice'.... As is WHEN you worship? And WHERE you worship. ALL of that is designed within FREE CHOICE. Scripture says to CHOOSE ye this day Whom you will SERVE. Many today? Serve SELF. They love self more than their Creator. If I were you? I would CHOOSE WISELY. Your ETERNITY is @ stake. Where do you plan to be five hundred thousand years from NOW? Well? As for me and MY HOUSE? We CHOOSE to serve the one and only TRUE and LIVING God. God the Father. God the Son. And God the Holy Spirit that resides within. This thread needs to be glorifying Jesus Christ for only by His Blood that was shed upon Calvary will any of us see Heavens Gate and hear, " Enter in, good & faithful servant."
Hallelujah! Get busy for Jesus with hearts FULL of LOVE and be His hands and feet to a lost and dieing humanity. Time is short! Get busy! For LOVE NEVER FAILS! He loves all of mankind
Whom Do U Believe

Huntington, WV

#7 May 7, 2012
May 7

If you believe what you like in the Gospel,

and reject what you don't like,

it is not the Gospel you believe,

but yourself.

Jesus Loves You!
Oppossed

Charleston, WV

#8 May 8, 2012
Jesus,

Please tell your father to quit using these people to judge others. They seem to think they have his phone number.

Thanks
1 post removed
Gods Word 4 U

Huntington, WV

#10 May 12, 2012
who="i laugh at ur ignorance"
Who is cb? I'm stating the facts! Maranatha is full of drama! They r all screwing each other and they all have to out do each other. That church is pathetic! Money grubbing "christians" is what they are and I guess that is who you are as well. I feel sorry for all those who attend that church. They give
Christianity a bad name.
The *Lord tells Ezekiel what he must do – Ezekiel 2:1-3:27
·        God told Ezekiel that he (Ezekiel) would have to obey him (God) completely.
The people were already opposing God.
So, they would oppose Ezekiel when he told them God’s message.
But Ezekiel still had a duty to declare God’s message.
God was giving the people one more opportunity to obey him.
Chapter 2
The *Lord sends Ezekiel to the *Israelites – Ezekiel 2:1-7 
v1 He said to me,‘*Son of man, stand up on your feet. And I will speak with you.’ v2 And as he spoke to me, the Spirit came into me. He lifted me up on my feet. And I heard the *Lord as he spoke to me.
v3 He said,‘*Son of man, I am sending you to the *Israelites. As a nation, they have *turned against me. They and their fathers have done wrong things against me. Even now, they are still against me. v4 I am sending you to people who oppose me. They refuse to obey me.
*** Say to them,“The *LORD your King says this to you.”
v5 They may listen, or they may not listen.
They are people who have *turned against me. But they will know that a *prophet has been among them.
v6 And you,*son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words.
They may surround you like *thorn bushes.
And you may feel as if you live with *scorpions. But do not be afraid of what they say.
Do not let the anger on their faces frighten you.
They are a people who have *turned against me.
v7 But speak my words to them.
They may listen.
But they may not listen because they *turn against me.’
Verses 1-2 Ezekiel was face down on the ground. The *vision that he saw was too wonderful for him. It filled him with terror and fear. No human person could continue to stand when the *glory of God was shining all round.
The voice told him to get up on his feet. But he did not have the strength to do so. The Spirit of God came into him. The Spirit took hold of him and lifted him up. He stood in front of the *vision of God’s *glory.
Then he was ready to hear what the voice would say to him.
He would have to depend on the Spirit to make him strong.
Only then could he do what God told him to do.
Verses 3-4 God said to Ezekiel,‘I am sending you.’ Ezekiel is to be God’s agent to the people. God gives him his authority for the task. He must go to his own people. He must tell them what God says.
Verses 1-2 Ezekiel was face down on the ground.
The *vision that he saw was too wonderful for him. It filled him with terror and fear. No human person could continue to stand when the *glory of God was shining all round.
The voice told him to get up on his feet. But he did not have the strength to do so. The Spirit of God came into him.
The Spirit took hold of him and lifted him up. He stood in front of the *vision of God’s *glory. Then he was ready to hear what the voice would say to him.
The voice was the voice of him who sat on the *throne. That is, the *Lord God spoke to Ezekiel. God called him ‘*son of man’ and this title appears 90 times in this book.
This title would remind Ezekiel that he was a mere man.
He would be so aware of his weakness as the *Lord God spoke to him. He would have to depend on the Spirit to make him strong.
Only then could he do what God told him to do.
Verses 3-4 God said to Ezekiel,‘I am sending you.’ Ezekiel is to be God’s agent to the people. God gives him his authority for the task.
He must go to his own people.
He must tell them what God says.
The *Israelite nation had not been loyal to God.
Through their history, this nation had neglected to obey God.
God had sent his servants to warn the people about their behaviour.
But most people had opposed God’s message.
SoooWrong

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2012
THERE IS A GOD!!! And I wish I was dead!!!!!
not

Oceana, WV

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Every church I have ever went to was like that. It's either about money or whose wife or husband they can screw.
not

Oceana, WV

#13 Aug 2, 2012
That's why I don't go anymore.
SoooWrong

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2012
You were going for the,wrong reasons. Becayse its not about them. Its supposed to be about you and God. But theres some that dont go g
there now, that violated me to the point I wished I was dead! God knows ALL ABOUT AND HIS VENGEANCE IS COMING
SoooWrong

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Oppossed wrote:
Jesus,
Please tell your father to quit using these people to judge others. They seem to think they have his phone number.
Thanks
you do not know how right you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid tweet from stupid donald 18 min tweetitupurass 1
Aaron Stone 21 min SeemsObvious 4
massage 48 min Bert 13
Eminem Moving to Campbells Creek 50 min mandms 6
tax bill 57 min redneck 2
Tabby loveless 1 hr Danny 10
indictments 1 hr prosecutor 1

Dunbar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance