Facts about Lemont Furnace
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick-mans mom

Connellsville, PA

#21 Sep 18, 2012
My son has lived in one of the group homes for nearly 6 years and I can assure you that every day of my life is worry and prayer, thankfully as of right his house has terrific knowledgable staff, but that has not always been the case. I feel sorry for Bill's mom being so far away and not being able to over see Bill's care. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about fayette resources as a company their hiring/firing practice is almost laughable, if it wasn't such a serious matter. Nick has had cigarette burns and other injuries that have been blamed on the other house mates, please don't question me on why he's still there, cause my only alternative is further away from here and I just can't do that, Bill's mom you need to try and find some here you can trust to stop by and see Bill from time to time, I know easier said then done. My heart goes out to you. I was raised in Lemont it's no worse than any other area, it's not the neighbors you need to worry about it's F.R as a company. I;m sorry I could not provide you with peace of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Phil Martell hired? (Mar '16) Mar '17 Charlie 7
selfies Mar '17 MR NICHOLSON 1
News 'This is really bizarre,' Pa. neighbors say ofa (May '16) May '16 Obama Gang Signs 9
Did Martell Submit Fake Budget Data (Mar '16) Mar '16 The truth 2
Morons on 201 (Sep '14) Mar '16 Whack a pole 4
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... (May '15) Jun '15 Edgar Schneiders ... 7

Dunbar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunbar Mortgages