T-Ball Coach Accused Of Paying Child ...

T-Ball Coach Accused Of Paying Child To Hit Teammate

There are 1 comment on the WPXI story from Sep 12, 2006, titled T-Ball Coach Accused Of Paying Child To Hit Teammate. In it, WPXI reports that:

A local T-ball coach was on trial Tuesday. Mark Downs, 29, of Dunbar, was accused of paying an eight-year-old player to hit an autistic teammate in Fayette County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Virginia Hodgdon

Savannah, GA

#1 Sep 13, 2006
The man is a dirtbag and should not be allowed to mentor children with behavior like that. My nephew is autistic and had they mother been me, we would nto being going to court he'd be in the hospital with injuries sustained from my thorough beating I would have given him for hitting a child who can not defend its self. its just plain wrong disabled or not hes a sick man. If I were his family I would be terrible shamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... (May '15) Jun '15 Edgar Schneiders ... 8
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
Morons on 201 (Sep '14) Oct '14 Grant 3
Fun. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fayettenam 2
News Messiah offering free college courses (May '14) May '14 Beth Lorow 1
News Feds: Inmate sent Obama threat to wrong address (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Pimpin 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunbar Mortgages