Report: Bigfoot sightings on the rise in southwestern Pennsylvania

The Uniontown Herald-Standard, a newspaper in southwestern Pennsylvania, is reporting a series of Bigfoot sightings in Fayette County. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JoDes

Uniontown, PA

#41 Apr 10, 2010
Anybody here about people seeing UFOs up at Yough lake lately, my wife heard about it on a radio show.
Bob Dog

Uniontown, PA

#42 Apr 19, 2010
Anybody now what a windeego is and did anyboby see one. Some guys i now said they saw one around Allison 1 years it was up in the tree.
Brutus

Uniontown, PA

#43 Jun 1, 2010
My sister-in-law claimed to have seen one on Mae West Road up in Henry clay Township maybe three or four years ago. Scared the hell out of her, too.
George Patton

Uniontown, PA

#44 Jun 4, 2010
Brutus wrote:
My sister-in-law claimed to have seen one on Mae West Road up in Henry clay Township maybe three or four years ago. Scared the hell out of her, too.
My sister-in-law is a bigfoot!
Jeffy the samurai

Uniontown, PA

#45 Jun 8, 2010
Thought I saw one going into the welfare office in uniontown the other day.
Peter Piper

York, PA

#46 Jun 9, 2010
Donald Kline wrote:
i saw big foot at walmart. i followed him back to the
woods. his shoe size was 4 foot 6 inches long. and this
is no joke. i am deadly serious.
You know what they say about big feet...I imagine then that is his peter size as well? Huh?
Uniontown Squirrels

York, PA

#48 Jun 9, 2010
JoDes wrote:
Anybody here about people seeing UFOs up at Yough lake lately, my wife heard about it on a radio show.
According to ALL the posters from Uniontown, PA, they MUST HAVE an overabundance (that's many, many) of squirrels up that way as well. Sure plenty of NUTS for them to eat!
WASP

York, PA

#49 Jun 9, 2010
cracka wrote:
I dont understand all the sarcastic and ignorant comments being made by you people. "Bigfoot" is a real creature and we have been encroaching upon its rightful habitat for years. I think this wonderful animal needs to be left alone and its habitat preserved so that our grandchildren can grow up in a world where they know bigfoot like I do. If it wasnt for the destructive forces of the environmental marauding nature of the right wing and big corporations, awe inspiring creatures such as big foot wouldnt be such an elusive and rare creature. I bet most of you people are part of the problem, stealing the fish from its rivers and streams, taking its deer, destroying its forests and polluting its air. Im calling Senator Spector and demanding he introduce legislation asap to preserve the lands of what may just be our closest living relative and to include its assurance to health care when our graceful leadership in the White House is able to overcome the tyrany of those evil Tea Partyers and Glenb Beck.
Better call Senator Robert C. BYRD, WV,(D)(KKK Grand Cyclops), as his area is more conducive to the lifestyle of BIG FEETS. Better hurry though, before he croaks. In case you all haven't heard, WE in PA buried Senator Arlen SPHINCTER, PA,(R)(D)(Nothin'), in the primaries a few weeks ago. Happy days are here again; a chicken in every pot. Speakin' of pot.......

Since: Jun 10

Dover, OH

#50 Jun 15, 2010
i have to admit, itis me that people are seeing and the big hairy thing is the thing in my pants, its called bigpeet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morons on 201 Oct '14 Grant 3
Fun. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fayettenam 2
News Messiah offering free college courses (May '14) May '14 Beth Lorow 1
News Feds: Inmate sent Obama threat to wrong address (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Pimpin 10
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Mar '14 Realist 2
News Officials identify body found in creek (Oct '07) Jan '14 Orlando Carr 2
Dunbar Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dunbar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]