John

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I have never understood why people take their car in so some else can wash if for a fees. Even when I didn't have a hose in my driveway. I find one of those self car wash places and do it myself
Brad

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I heard Gary learned karate from Chuck Norris
Kevin

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Wtf?!
Father of Five

College Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Three of my kids have worked here. Any parent knows how kids can tend to 'embellish'(sp). If you listen closely though, you can discern the common threads in what they all say. Gary would seem to meet all the text book requirements to be classified as bi-polar. The management bears the responsibility of handling a high volume customer service business. Kids tend to need a lot of direction at that age. Oddly enough, none of my kids complained about the hard work, and believe me, in the heat of a Virginia summer or the cold of winter, the job is difficult at best. What my kids did find bothersome is the complete lack of respect due any human being. Favoritism is the norm, especially with the two women that are usually present. Tips are often allocated using a very arbitrary formula, and are frequently with held for any number of reasons. I have read several posts that say that the kids should just go elsewhere for employment. In a normal economy, I agree. But today, they don't have a lot of options, and the management knows that. it's sad that some people can only live inside their own skin by trying at every turn to minimize others. I am well aware that many kids will just plain under perform. That's simple to deal with. Terminate their employment. My kids work hard, and in return they get yelled at for needing to use the bathroom. I am so glad they have had the opportunity to work at the 610 carwash. It motivated all of them to go to college and never have to tolerate management like that which currently operates the 610 carwash. Thanks Gary !! You did what mom and I never could!!
Paul

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Gary killed a guy. yup he stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident. You stay classy 610
garyblows

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Gary needs the money to pay for all his porsche's. Just look outside when you go there and you will see them.
Tica

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I took my van to 610 car wash last Thursday and did take my GPS out of the car but did not think of taking out my daughter's DVD case that was in the console. My van very conveniently got stuck in the car wash that day for a few minutes. As soon as I left I opened the console to put my GPS in and noticed the DVD case gone! All but the Barney and Elmo ones that the person who stole it had the time to take these out of the DVD organizer and left them in the console! I know they don't like Barney and Elmo but must like all the Disney ones in there! I could not go and complain since they have a sign saying they are not responsible for lost items! They stole $200 worth of kids' DVDs! I will never go back nor will recommend it to anyone. The van was still dirty anyhow! This was my second time there! I am taking out their 610 Car wash license plate border!!!
Tica

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Father of Five, Another reason not to go there! If they treat kids bad, I do not want to support a place like this! I know that most of them are hard workers but one of them is a little thief stealing a little kid's DVD collection. Sure, my fault for leaving them there but over the years I've been going to Santa Fe Car wash and have left the case there and never had a problem.
Glen

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I took my 2004 Converson van to he 610 for a much needed cleaning. Those teens did a fine job. I don't know this character "Gary" but I think I saw him. Is it the frazzled fella who kept yelling at that gal behind the counter? This Gary fellow should know not to yell at a lady. I think this Gary needs to stop smoking the pot or needs to get a good sock in the mouth. In fact, this Gary fellow sounds like a first rate douche bag. Hey Gary name the place fatty!
Brad

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Was Gary in Boston on 15, April, 2013? Can he account for his where abouts? "Gary once made a happy meal sad."
Former employee

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

I had worked there for two months and about 2 weeks in to worki g in the tunnel I had developed a cough so I went to the doctors and had it checked out it turns out I was developing pneumonia so I told Teri and she told me to take a week off so I did I come back Monday morning to find out I had been fired because I wasent there in my opinion no body should go there just to make that establishment go under
Hmm

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Someone needs to call one of those shows and have a undercover person work there and just find was to shut it down. I was a customer but after the bad service nasty attitude and stealing haven't been since. Boyfriend goes their all the time. I won't let him tip not cause I don't think the kids deserve it but cause its tax free money in a bucket that you can't just give to the kids. Money makes people greedy and power pushes them to have bad attitudes.
Richie Rich

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Haha Gary got what he deserved, it's just upsetting to see me and my former coworkers lose our jobs. Their no facial hair policy was stupid, it's a car wash not the military we shouldn't have to shave our faces. The managers were all assholes except for Terry, she was chill. Tree used to yell at some of us workers for no reason and Jeff would just stand there looking like a dumb ass eating PB&J sandwiches and cracking jokes about us to our faces.
Bob

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

What gets me is that it takes all four of those folks to run a car wash, and piss off half of stafford.
former customer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Service is terrible. Gary shouldnt be running a business with the way he acts. Apparently they have closed there doors without notice leaving many people with free car wash certificates and coupons. Have read anywhere why they closed.
Linda

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I have been a 610 carwash customer for years and they usually do a very good job. If I had a complaint, they would always fix it. As with any establishment, there were some who operated the cash register who didn't have the most pleasing personalities. But overall, I felt like I got my money's worth. I hope the owners can work out their differences and reopen.
Benny

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

It is said that Gary still haunts the old 610 car wash. From time to time you can hear his voice echo through the empty place. By the way, has ANYONE EVER seen Gary bleed or cry? f*cking vampire I tell you!
Gary

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I share the name, must I share the shame? Not everyone named Gary is "the Gary". Stop the hate. bring "the Gary" to justice! I call to rally all those inflicted by the crimes of Gary to unite! anyone up for a march or a hunger strike?
Dan Layton5

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

In the same week we see the NSA scandal and the 610 car wash close? Coincidence? I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dumfries Discussions

Search the Dumfries Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 9 hr Annie 1,350
damned harryreid needs to go NOW Apr 15 Truth 1
Fed Up with Google Apr 14 Truth 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Bret harts fall? Apr 13 Fred 3
Stafford assault verdict reversed A man who was... (May '12) Apr 12 Jackson 3
Matt espinosa Apr 7 Jordan Jones 2
•••
•••
•••
Dumfries Dating

more search filters

less search filters