Prostitution Business Busted In Woodb...

Prostitution Business Busted In Woodbridge, Police Say - News S...

There are 34 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Prostitution Business Busted In Woodbridge, Police Say - News S.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Police in Prince William County said they made arrests at a prostitution business in Woodbridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sampson smith

Marietta, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2008
nice

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Aww...now where are all the sexually frustrated gonna go?

Glad I'm married.
JoeDaBeast

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2008
Mark JM wrote:
Glad I'm married.
Then you are REALLY sexually frustrated. LOL
G L Rockwell

Cockeysville, MD

#4 Mar 28, 2008
Looks like the old game is alive and well in PWC. Still pays good money too! I bet there are more than just this one house of ill repute. Judging by the ads on the net, I would say there must be about fifty or so in PWC and Fairfax County. I do not know how these places can operate so openly. Do the Belle DE Jours have a screening process to weed out cops or what? I am not against prostitution as such, but really can't we keep it out of residential areas? These places of social disease contacts and other ills are a result of high dollar income for women and pimps who could not make much bread elsewhere. There's always been the hooker business in good times as well as bad. Some people find on the back is much more better paying than standing on the feet doing a regular job.
JT 3rd

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Mar 28, 2008
Easiest thing to is legalize prostitution then heath standards can be applied and taxes collected.
JoeDaBeast

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2008
JT 3rd wrote:
Easiest thing to is legalize prostitution then heath standards can be applied and taxes collected.
You smoke and want to legalize marijuana, don't you?
Hammer111

Spotsylvania, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2008
Is it a coincidence that when there is a story about prostitution or strippers or such that the ad on the page has a pretty woman in it, its like they are trying to get your eyes to the ad by not only putting the pretty woman in it in the first place, but making someone (like me for example) think thatits going to be a picture rrelated to the sstory. I am always getting fooled that way!
Left Of Center

Washington, DC

#8 Mar 28, 2008
How come they never bust any gay brothels? What's up with that?

Seems like everytime they do these "busts" of Prostitution, it's either Orientals or Hispanics. Why can't they fan out???
Interesting

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 28, 2008
Legalize it and tax the heck outta it. That could revive the economy!

Get the girls tested at regular intervals.

Might combat those that are forced into the business.

Just saying...
Kelly

Arlington, VA

#10 Mar 28, 2008
Well, prositution is the oldest profession, however, if one chooses to lie with dogs they may get fleas.
Delilah

Elberon, VA

#11 Mar 30, 2008
Times are hard for everyone, think you would be shocked how many women are doing it because that and stripping is the only way the government doesn't take every dime you need to feed your families.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#12 Mar 30, 2008
Mark JM wrote:
Glad I'm married.
Here lies the death of self control, honor, integrity and personal responsibility. Dirty words in today's society.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#13 Mar 30, 2008
JT 3rd wrote:
I disagree. While prostitution can be legalized and therefore regulated as it is in some countries; why should a person who never uses the service have to pay for it? Make the "john" or "jane" pay. You want a 'service'; you pay for it.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#14 Mar 30, 2008
What is really sad is to see beauty debased in this hypocritical society.

We hold up youth and beauty; and abuse both.
We cannot seem to allow simple beauty to exist without deflowering it and making it disgusting.

We are the most hypocritical nation on the face of the planet. We supposedly blush at and don't allow our own children to see nudity acting as if it is dirty. It isn't. At least some European nations realize this and don't make any pretentions.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#15 Mar 30, 2008
Interesting wrote:
Legalize it and tax the heck outta it. That could revive the economy!
Get the girls tested at regular intervals.
Might combat those that are forced into the business.
Just saying...
Me, I'd rather STARVE than debase myself in such a fashion. Sorry. By the way, not all prostitutes have to be beautiful; just willing.
AMP Owner

Manassas, VA

#17 Oct 24, 2008
I own a massage business and I am curious where I could look in northern virginia to tell me when places gets busted. I hopefully would like an rss feed to come to my computer. What about police bulletins in the internet or discussion boards or blogs etc. Here is my reason. When one place gets busted then the other's sphincters pucker to a factor of 1 and close the doors in hopes they don't get busted as well.

I hope you guys can help.
LULABELLE

Suitland, MD

#18 Oct 25, 2008
AMP Owner wrote:
I own a massage business and I am curious where I could look in northern virginia to tell me when places gets busted. I hopefully would like an rss feed to come to my computer. What about police bulletins in the internet or discussion boards or blogs etc. Here is my reason. When one place gets busted then the other's sphincters pucker to a factor of 1 and close the doors in hopes they don't get busted as well.
I hope you guys can help.
You are a piece if work! You are asking for help to get away with your discusting activities? I hope you Skank joint gets raided
Love, Lulabelle
LWva

Fairfax, VA

#20 Oct 28, 2008
how do you report a place

I dont want to live next to one!
Dick Hertz

Middletown, MD

#21 Oct 28, 2008
How much you get for massageee? Massageee come wit happy ending? How much for GI get long time? You want play wit big boy? How was boat trip from China? Is it really slanted? Why you smell like garlic, fish?
Groucho

Purcellville, VA

#22 Oct 28, 2008
I suggest the Moo Goo Gangbang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone thinking of hiring a contractor to build... Feb 17 richard fitzwilliams 1
Fraud Feb 4 Shame shame 1
Lawyers gone wild (Oct '07) Feb 2 mosaic is evil 12
Trying to locate Wesley Dietz (Aug '06) Jan 23 FAMILYLOOKING 25
News Teen arrested for allegedly stealing 65-cent mi... Jan '17 MichaelNudite 1
Amber Jan '17 Tim 1
News Cohee still missing, police seek help from public Jan '17 LCohee43 1

Dumfries Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dumfries Mortgages