Review: Luxury Auto Sales Of Dumfries

Posted in the Dumfries Forum

MIKE

Saugerties, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2009
NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.. SCAM ARTISTS!
Reggie Va

Woodbridge, VA

#2 May 2, 2009
I got a car from them in April of 09. Before I went to get the car I did my own resherch on it(like you should do anyway)The car check out ok.. When I called to see if the car was still there, It was. I saw the car, the AC did not work and a crack was in the window, I had them to take $400 off the asking price, they did, now they did not want to do it, but they wanted that sell...I'm happy with the my car and the sell's people...
Eric

AOL

#3 May 4, 2009
I also looked at a Lexus 430sc for my daughter's graduation gift, after looking at the paint along the rubber trim I could tell that the entire rear end had been repainted, so I asked the sales guy if he knew if this car had ever been in an accident before and he assured me that it had never been in an accident and that he had a clean car-fax on the car, so I asked him if I could see the car-fax, needless to say it was a fake car-fax and the car had been involved in a serious accident...I SAY THESE GUYS ARE CROOKED RIP OFF ARTIST.
Maria Juana Lopez

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2009
I took my mom to get a car from here. They were very helpful & very nice sales people and are willing to work with you to get what you are looking for. Doesn't matter about your credit history, they can get you approved & fast! Thanks Luxury!
mike

Kansas City, KS

#5 Mar 25, 2010
compleeetteeee ripoff, scam artists, drove 3 hours on misleading pictures and info.. Also had a meeting with them when they opened at 10, no one was there at 1030 so we left.. STAY AWAY. Complete dirtbags
Paris - Lansdowne

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Do not buy a car from AMG Motors. Javier is the most dis honest dealer and person I've had to deal with in years. AMG stole ove 3K from me and I am in court sueing them now. I big hassle and a dealer that is not honest. DON'T BUY FROM AMG MOTORS. YOU WILL BE SORRY. DISHONEST FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!
Pat Wilson

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2010
If you have a high class car then you should take it to a luxury car service and maintenance shop. http://www.peak-auto.com handles luxury cars.
Najahria

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Purchased a ar from these dirt bags a year ago , and needless to say the car had been wreaked and they said it hadn't been( I asked). Totally dishonest sales people...let's just say this is a lesson learned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planning Asst. Chief Faces Obscene Sexual Displ... Nov 21 the truth 1
Do you approve of Vincent C. Gray as Mayor? Nov 19 Seanjohn89 1
Woodbridge Woman Wanted for Child Neglect (Dec '09) Nov 11 Ando10 4
Debate: Marijuana - Woodbridge, VA (Aug '10) Nov 10 raj 49
Tric or treating times (Oct '07) Oct 31 linrn 7
Police: Armed Robbery As Victim Loaded Car Sep '14 Responsible father 1
14 year old Looking for a small job to earn abi... (Jun '09) Sep '14 danna 8
Dumfries Dating
Find my Match

Dumfries People Search