Man waves, points gun on Prince Willi...

Man waves, points gun on Prince William Parkway

There are 15 comments on the Journal Messenger story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Man waves, points gun on Prince William Parkway. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

Man waves, points gun at motorist on Prince William Parkway Police are looking for a man who apparently waved a gun while driving next to another motorist Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

Genie Janie

Triangle, VA

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Again. Welcome to Hoodbridge. Want to quell some of that get rid of the illegals and the section 8 housing in the area. Oh, and do something about that roach hotel in front of Mamrusco plaza.

Since: Jan 11

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Genie Janie wrote:
Again. Welcome to Hoodbridge. Want to quell some of that get rid of the illegals and the section 8 housing in the area. Oh, and do something about that roach hotel in front of Mamrusco plaza.
Did you bother reading the article in its entirety? The man is BLACK. No mention of illegals, but of course they are brought up. Trying to spread your hate, are we?
Genie Janie

Bloomington, IN

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Actually, I did read the article and as usual that rag didn't say crap. The parkway is a long road. We have enough trouble with gangbangers in Woodbridge we sure as heck don't need settled invaders too.

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Genie Janie wrote:
Actually, I did read the article and as usual that rag didn't say crap. The parkway is a long road. We have enough trouble with gangbangers in Woodbridge we sure as heck don't need settled invaders too.
but that's just my point. Illegals are brought up, no matter what. Gang problem? No, Los Angeles has a gang problem. Woodbridge doesn't even register on the radar. Baggy clothes and tattoos dont make a gangbanger. Stop making snap judgements about people. For Christ's sake, the article is about a BLACK MAN waving a gun at some teenage girl, and somehow illegals get thrown in the mix... really?
Genie Janie

Bloomington, IN

#5 Apr 19, 2011
moden6 wrote:
<quoted text> but that's just my point. Illegals are brought up, no matter what. Gang problem? No, Los Angeles has a gang problem. Woodbridge doesn't even register on the radar. Baggy clothes and tattoos dont make a gangbanger. Stop making snap judgements about people. For Christ's sake, the article is about a BLACK MAN waving a gun at some teenage girl, and somehow illegals get thrown in the mix... really?
Huhm. Could it be that I know some things you don't? Nah.
Parlez Vous Americain

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Apr 19, 2011
moden6 wrote:
<quoted text> but that's just my point. Illegals are brought up, no matter what. Gang problem? No, Los Angeles has a gang problem. Woodbridge doesn't even register on the radar. Baggy clothes and tattoos dont make a gangbanger. Stop making snap judgements about people. For Christ's sake, the article is about a BLACK MAN waving a gun at some teenage girl, and somehow illegals get thrown in the mix... really?
Methinks you protest too much.

I'm sure we get the point. Move along.

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 20, 2011
Parlez Vous Americain wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks you protest too much.
I'm sure we get the point. Move along.
she obviously doesn't... and I'm sure you don't, so I'm comfortable where I'm at, thank you.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Okay, so it wasn't an illegal that did this. They're still no different. Had an illegal wave around a machete at me sometime back, similar to this thug gangsta waving around his ghat. Unfortunately for him, I carry concealed and was coming from the range. I simply pulled out my Glock19. Immediately, he put his little wannabe sword away and sped off. The little cockroach was wearing a combination of navy blue and gray which indicated to me he was MS13 (and yes moden6, MS13 is a big problem here as well). The point Genie and others are getting at is they all are a problem and detriment to good society.

Washington, DC

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Mark JM wrote:
Okay, so it wasn't an illegal that did this. They're still no different. Had an illegal wave around a machete at me sometime back, similar to this thug gangsta waving around his ghat. Unfortunately for him, I carry concealed and was coming from the range. I simply pulled out my Glock19. Immediately, he put his little wannabe sword away and sped off. The little cockroach was wearing a combination of navy blue and gray which indicated to me he was MS13 (and yes moden6, MS13 is a big problem here as well). The point Genie and others are getting at is they all are a problem and detriment to good society.
So this guy pulls a machette on you, for no apparent reason?

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you any credible sources other than the bullshit left wing pro-amnesty articles you like to post? This is pretty much the same garbage as that Newsweek article you're tooting your horn over. Oh, and it's easy to manipulate statistics when you want to push an agenda. Now, they maybe leaving Northern VA, but that is because we're beginning to crackdown on the cockroaches. They're simply moving up North into Illegal-Friendly DC and MD. Here are my sources.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/dc/gangs-...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/dc/gangs-...
The second source is a lot of reading, but as you say, "statistics don't lie".
Washington Examiner, is right-wing. We'll be at this all day. So they arrested, roughly, 400 illegal immigrants in 6 years... point? How do you know they weren't targeting hispanic gangs only? That could account for the high percentage.

Also, it says clearly that there is no evidence to support what the headline says.

“God Bless America”

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Apr 22, 2011
moden6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington Examiner, is right-wing. We'll be at this all day. So they arrested, roughly, 400 illegal immigrants in 6 years... point? How do you know they weren't targeting hispanic gangs only? That could account for the high percentage.
Also, it says clearly that there is no evidence to support what the headline says.
Right wing? That's your opinion, but okay, your sources are left wing. And what about the link to the gang report I posted? Is that right wing too? Keep drinking the Kool Aid and come back when you decide to post Actual Facts and not left wing garbage.

Washington, DC

#15 Apr 22, 2011
Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing? That's your opinion, but okay, your sources are left wing. And what about the link to the gang report I posted? Is that right wing too? Keep drinking the Kool Aid and come back when you decide to post Actual Facts and not left wing garbage.
That's it? That's all you have to say in response?

Both links took me to the same article.

Left wing garbage? How about right wing propaganda???

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 22, 2011
Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing? That's your opinion, but okay, your sources are left wing.
Opinion, no fact.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-krepel/ri...

“God Bless America”

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Apr 25, 2011
moden6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, no fact.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-krepel/ri...
Uhh..The huffington compost is purely opinion. They're no different than those nutjobs over at the Daily Kos (aka Daily Kooks). As for my other links, fair enough. Thanks to Topix, the same link was posted twice. I'll try again tonight to re-post the report I found. Some of us actually have work to do in real life...

Washington, DC

#18 Apr 26, 2011
Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us actually have work to do in real life...
lol, and I don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve's Auto Repair and Tire is a Goodyear Tire... May 18 Bob 1
Fundraiser going on in the Woodbridge area May 18 Bob 1
corruption in stafford police and court room. (Sep '11) May 18 StaffordCountyAbuse 10
Stafford Graduates May 17 Joe Hates Collier 3
Looking For old friend May 16 Guest 2
Lake Ridge Auto Care Starts Rewards Programs May 14 autocare 1
Be Careful Who You Associate With Apr 29 Guess Who 2

Dumfries Jobs

Personal Finance

Dumfries Mortgages