Dumfries Man Charged in Fredericksburg Murder

Jan 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WUSA9

Police have charged a Dumfries man in a fatal shooting that took place early Tuesday morning in Fredericksburg.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2010
aqw

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

R.I.P Jamair Ellis..you'll neva b forgoten
June

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

I heard that it was that Boone girl that set Ellis up.Also heard that the feud was also over her they should lock her ass up for causing all of this madness. This young man has a mom and dad that is grieving over their son that lost his life over an broard. Stacey and Maurice my prayers are with you and your family.
DAS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

RIP Jody Breeze Know You in a Drama free Place now
Heather Ryder

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

I just want to wish strength and prayers to Jamiars Family. No matter if he is gone or not he will always be with me in my heart. Jamiar was a wonderful person. He was a very wonderful person..... R.I.P. JODY NEVER FORGOTTEN MISS YOU MUCH. You are in a better place now. What goes around comes around his time will come... Love You Sweetheart. Prayers and Thoughts to Family and Friends
Kim Chandler

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

Jamair Ellis you are my first cousin and will always be in my heart. I sit back and remember the times my parents took you and Tony on vacation with us and laughed the entire time at you and the funny things you did. All the nights you slept on my mothers and father's floor in the room with Tony and the hard times my mother gave you because of love. We will miss Jamair tremendously and will always keep him with us.
Tonya Henson

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

Jamair I love you & miss you. I remember you going to disney world with me, Tony and Jaz. We had a blast. I won't forget the phone pics of your girls gone wild night. I also remember all the times you came to our house with that smile that just melted my heart.
" love forever Tony's mom & loving cousin"
c briana

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Judged:

yes jody breeze will neva be 4 gotten bitch betta hope she dont eva get out cuz sumbody give her the worse ass whoopen she eva got RIP JODY BREEZE
missing the fck out of you
c briana

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

yes Jody BReeze you wil neva be 4 gottten and the bitch who eva she is beta hope she neva get out of jail cuz dat ass is gona get beat ya hear R.I.P. JODY BREEZE missing the shit out of uuu
Shamekia

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

R.I.P Jamair I Love You Soooooo Much And Not One Of Your Cousins,aunts,uncles brothers, sisters friends are gonna forget you. Imma Miss the hell Outta You And Your Beautiful Smile..We All Love You && Karmas DEFINITELY A Bitch...
Shamekia

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

I Love You Cousin!! <3
Annemarie

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

I love you jody.... ima miss u soo much u was my ride or die ! i moved to caroline and i just found out wat happened nobody called me till 2 days ago telling me the bad news .wait for me we will be together some day until then R.I.P i love you soooo much u will be always and forever in my heart!!!!!!!!!!
Shamekia

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Hi Jamair..I Know Ur Not Here But I Know Yur Reading This...I Just Wanted To Say I Love You Cuz && I Miss yU <3
lana

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

c briana wrote:
yes jody breeze will neva be 4 gotten bitch betta hope she dont eva get out cuz sumbody give her the worse ass whoopen she eva got RIP JODY BREEZE
missing the fck out of you
She's out she's out
June

Goldvein, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

lana wrote:
<quoted text>
She's out she's out
And???
Brittany

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I know you were one of my best friends hubby but you were still a real close friend and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you and I feel proud that I got to know what a great person you are! miss u and love ya crazy self!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Star Solutions - Richard Hare 12 hr Mad 9
Fight Leads to Shooting Outside McDonalds in Da... Mon Gbhhj 1
Get fit while bonding! Aug 23 KangaUSA 1
Mei Fullem, Jenn Mei Elliott Aug 23 abusenomore 1
power washing Aug 17 Nick Kovach 1
Police seize 77 animals in PWC (Aug '10) Aug 8 Crazyness 8
Virginia Teenager Dies After Attending Maryland... Aug 4 the truth 1

Search the Dumfries Forum:
•••
•••