Stewart backs off criticism of Deane

Stewart backs off criticism of Deane

There are 25 comments on the Potomac News story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Stewart backs off criticism of Deane. In it, Potomac News reports that:

“It's no secret the Mexican government does not support what we're doing, and I don't want the Mexican government influencing Prince William County policy with regard to immigration.”

Calling for Prince William police Chief Charlie T. Deane to resign because he agreed to meet with the Mexican consul and discuss immigration issues is a bit over the top, said one supervisor, responding to ... via Potomac News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Potomac News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dinah

Dover, DE

#1 Apr 7, 2008
I will believe the Potomac News after I've seen the video of the proceedings myself and read Chief Dean's report.

Why trust a liberal rag to report or interpret news for you.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#2 Apr 9, 2008
There is only one reason I can see for Chief Dean to meet with the Mexican counsul and that is NOT to give in to their wishes, but to learn how they feel, operate, get a feel for what's going on.

I mean really there isn't much of another way. Some of the folk around here cringe when they see a cop because of where they came from.
JENKINS

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2008
Cheif Dean is a Glory Hound. He just wanted the Press.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#4 Apr 16, 2008
JENKINS wrote:
Cheif Dean is a Glory Hound. He just wanted the Press.
Empty judgement. Prove it.
Veneno de Mamba

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Apr 16, 2008
I told Stewart and the rest of the gang of supervisors of PWC: "WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY SELFDESTRUCTIVE'' and that's what it is, time will prove it.

IT IS A MISTAKE TO BE RACIST AND ABUSE POWER AND INSTIGATE HATE BASED ON OLD TRICKS AND LIES.

Will we be able to deport the many millions of immigrants?
The answer is NO, if we did it would have to be under HITLER TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.

Soon all the immigrant haters will be fighting among themselves.
Remember when the hate towards blacks was so intense and filled with crimes against them?
Today blacks can prosecute haters and even put them in jail, soon any NATIVES OF THE AMERICAN CONTINENT will have the same rights but yet, the racists will find another ethnic group to hate and victimize.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#6 Apr 17, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
I told Stewart and the rest of the gang of supervisors of PWC: "WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY SELFDESTRUCTIVE'' and that's what it is, time will prove it.
IT IS A MISTAKE TO BE RACIST AND ABUSE POWER AND INSTIGATE HATE BASED ON OLD TRICKS AND LIES.
The answer is NO, if we did it would have to be under HITLER TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.
Remember when the hate towards blacks was so intense and filled with crimes against them?
Today blacks can prosecute haters and even put them in jail, soon any NATIVES OF THE AMERICAN CONTINENT will have the same rights but yet, the racists will find another ethnic group to hate and victimize.
Yeah. You can be a twit all you want to. Who gives a ^&*&()_ what YOU think. I know I sure don't.
Veneno de Mamba

Hyattsville, MD

#7 Apr 17, 2008
Let's just be very careful how we do things, what we do and how high the hate and the racism gauge measures.

A good book to read is:
''THE GREAT AMERICAN HIPOCRITS'', read it, it is not like the main stream news (one sided liars) but real facts of who really is ruining our concept of reality, honesty, integrity, etc.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#8 Apr 18, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
And WHO are YOU?! A nobody.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#9 Apr 18, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
Let's just be very careful how we do things, what we do and how high the hate and the racism gauge measures.
A good book to read is:
''THE GREAT AMERICAN HIPOCRITS'', read it, it is not like the main stream news (one sided liars) but real facts of who really is ruining our concept of reality, honesty, integrity, etc.
That sounds like a threat to me. Maybe it is YOU who should watch it.
Veneno de Mamba

Hyattsville, MD

#10 Apr 20, 2008
Dinah wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHO are YOU?! A nobody.
To you anyone who is not white is ''A nobody'' my dear, so it is the thought of an empty skull.

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 20, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
A good book to read is:
Yes let's be careful what we do to.

Columbus, OH

#12 Apr 20, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
A good book to read is:
Seems to me,this guy just hates republicans.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glenn-greenwald...

I don't have a problem with that.

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 20, 2008
There is a lot here on Glenn Greenwald.

http://www.youtube.com/results...

I have no problem with anything he's said on youtube.

I've known about the fifth column for at least three years. However,it has nothing to do with the illegals. They need to go home and fix thier country,while USA citizens try and get ours back from the "fools on the hill" and thier handlers.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#14 Apr 21, 2008
Indyeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me,this guy just hates republicans.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glenn-greenwald...
I don't have a problem with that.
My response to this video is what are they trying to hide. It's like a child who has his hand in the cookie jar when he was TOLD to leave it alone, but when brother comes along and sees what he's doing he says, "Get outta here; there's nothing to see."
It's disgusting. It's freedom for THEM only.
That's what makes me mad about this whole situation. We can get a woman who goes before OUR elected supervisors to speak on CITIZEN'S TIME, claiming she is a citizen, doesn't bother to giver her name or address (what is SHE trying to hide I wonder) and when the rest of us are supposed to be respectful and hold to the rules; SHE gets up, does her spiel, shouts "Viva, La Raza!" and shakes her fist. And then ends it with "Kiss my ass."
Just what kind of protected status are these "poor" people enjoying?
Dinah

Dover, DE

#15 Apr 21, 2008
OH, and to make matters WORSE we have some STUPID supervisors who want it stricken from the record.

NO! The people deserve to see it. It's public record. And just the THOUGHT that one or two of the supervisors said this makes me wonder what ELSE they are trying to hide.
Veneno de Mamba

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Apr 21, 2008
I remember the days when life was a thing to fill up with good deeds, integrity and a good attitude but today greed, corruption, abuse of power, fascination for wars, weapons, torture and crimes seems to be the way of life for many highrollers, then you relay on your politicians while you are at work raking dollars and more dollars to pay in taxes and on your way from work you get pulled over, provoked, instigated, humiliated, and arrested and you are still sitting around in some dark room waiting to know why and what got you there.

When you give a gun to a human, he (she) becomes a humanoid and just like when you got your first bycicle,''you do want to ride it'', some of them just become trigger happy.

Immigration is not a war against polically displaced people, IMMIGRATION is easy to deal with educating the immigrants, make them part of the system,teach them how to live and fit into the enviroment, make them part of the system, it is easier to keep track of who is who that way instead of having millions of people with no clue as to how to organize their lives and how to be part of the system.
After all, let's remember that our presence for the past 60 years in Latin America has displaced millions and now they have been forced to leave their couuntries and it is not ethical nor right to provoke termoil in their lands and when they run for their lives to practice target with them or play HUMAN HUNTERS while they cross the borders, that is not a manly thing to do.
All the Latin and South American military assasins who have come to train at facilities of high training levels have gone back to their countries in the form of a monster to practice what they have learned against their own people, hundreds of thousands of lives have been taken by those criminals and we wonder where do all those immigrants come from and why do they come to the USA?
Sometimes it is convenient to blacken out parts of history, all those things that makes us look ugly, we look the other way when we run into them but the killings of hundreds of thousands from Mexico to the tip of Chile is not a joke by any means, it has only been a sport for well trained assasins to practice the demonized tactics of terrorism, kidnapping, extorsion, torture.
Some of the classic names of such killers are Roberto Dawison from El Salvador, Efrain Rios Montt, from Guatemala and the list goes on, those are a pure example of what a genocidal network of animals we have and for some reason they are protected from punishment.
The oppression of wars, terrorism, torture,mafia, drug business and gun runners is a very well and sophisticated network of well known people who use their possitions in their governments to operate, train and execute those innocents who they call their enemy, the mafia is in most governments, the main stream news network operates as a highroller's prostitute, it is hard to believe the pictures when you read the news.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#17 May 6, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
I remember the days when life was a thing to fill up with good deeds, integrity and a good attitude but today greed, corruption, abuse of power, fascination for wars, weapons, torture and crimes seems to be the way of life for many highrollers, then you relay on your politicians while you are at work raking dollars and more dollars to pay in taxes and on your way from work you get pulled over, provoked, instigated, humiliated, and arrested and you are still sitting around in some dark room waiting to know why and what got you there.
When you give a gun to a human, he (she) becomes a humanoid and just like when you got your first bycicle,''you do want to ride it'', some of them just become trigger happy.
Immigration is not a war against polically displaced people, IMMIGRATION is easy to deal with educating the immigrants, make them part of the system,teach them how to live and fit into the enviroment, make them part of the system, it is easier to keep track of who is who that way instead of having millions of people with no clue as to how to organize their lives and how to be part of the system.
After all, let's remember that our presence for the past 60 years in Latin America has displaced millions and now they have been forced to leave their couuntries and it is not ethical nor right to provoke termoil in their lands and when they run for their lives to practice target with them or play HUMAN HUNTERS while they cross the borders, that is not a manly thing to do.
All the Latin and South American military assasins who have come to train at facilities of high training levels have gone back to their countries in the form of a monster to practice what they have learned against their own people, hundreds of thousands of lives have been taken by those criminals and we wonder where do all those immigrants come from and why do they come to the USA?
Sometimes it is convenient to blacken out parts of history, all those things that makes us look ugly, we look the other way when we run into them but the killings of hundreds of thousands from Mexico to the tip of Chile is not a joke by any means, it has only been a sport for well trained assasins to practice the demonized tactics of terrorism, kidnapping, extorsion, torture.
Some of the classic names of such killers are Roberto Dawison from El Salvador, Efrain Rios Montt, from Guatemala and the list goes on, those are a pure example of what a genocidal network of animals we have and for some reason they are protected from punishment.
The oppression of wars, terrorism, torture,mafia, drug business and gun runners is a very well and sophisticated network of well known people who use their possitions in their governments to operate, train and execute those innocents who they call their enemy, the mafia is in most governments, the main stream news network operates as a highroller's prostitute, it is hard to believe the pictures when you read the news.
Why do you open your mouth, when you have NOTHING to say?
asian guy

Thailand

#18 May 6, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
To you anyone who is not white is ''A nobody'' my dear, so it is the thought of an empty skull.
read my lips. if they are illegal, there is only one thing that needs to be considered - DEPORTATION. and don't give me that racist BS, I am not white.
asian guy

Thailand

#19 May 6, 2008
Veneno de Mamba wrote:
you need to fight the bad guys in your home country.
Veneno de Mamba

Hyattsville, MD

#20 May 10, 2008
asian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to fight the bad guys in your home country.
Fisrt of all, you are not asian, second of all, your location is not Thailand.
Why fake, why wear wigs, why lie??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dinwiddie Sheriff's deputy injured during traff... (Jul '14) Aug 14 Petersburg 6
News NAACP Takes Aim at Confederate Flag Over Inters... (Jun '15) Aug 12 Luther 16
Review: 610 Carwash (Nov '08) Jul '16 JBR 107
kneegers in Stafford (Nov '15) Jul '16 Duped 4
Review: Belmont Bay HOA (May '13) Jul '16 Jonathan Paul 6
News Dumfries lowers BPOL taxes. Increased hotel fee... Jul '16 Average Frequent ... 1
Singers Wanted Jul '16 WCC2016 1

Dumfries Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dumfries Mortgages