Manhunt For Murder Suspect

Manhunt For Murder Suspect

There are 2 comments on the WUSA9.com Washington, DC story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Manhunt For Murder Suspect. In it, WUSA9.com Washington, DC reports that:

Police in Manassas, Virginia, are looking for a teenage murder suspect. Around 1 am Saturday, a city police officer discovered an unconscious Hispanic man on the sidewalk in the 8700 block of Weems Road. via WUSA9.com Washington, DC

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA9.com Washington, DC.

Adam

Springfield, VA

#1 Sep 19, 2007
what the! omg i live in manassas and all these crimes i dont even know about...wow my friend lives on weems
Ashley

Hixson, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2007
The guy who did this is my brother. i know he made a mistake... something that is horrible but would everyone please pray for him, pray that he finds God while he is in there and that he can become a witness to people in there. he can turn his life over to God and make a change in peoples life. pray that when it gets tough he can have the strength to get through it. i would greatly appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katlin Aikens (Aug '16) Apr 15 johndoe 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... Apr 15 sara69 2
News Can hack but not shoot? FBI may ease entry for ... Apr 6 Hostis Publicus 4
No Vaccines Mar '17 Ksmalls88 1
News Dumfries councilman found dead Mar '17 Wizard of ZOG 2
Lawyers gone wild (Oct '07) Mar '17 Wizard of ZOG 14
Exterior Cleaning of your home Mar '17 Nick Kovach 1

Dumfries Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance