Mrs Obama attends a funeral.....

Mrs Obama attends a funeral.....

Posted in the Dumfries Forum

the truth

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Hundreds of people were murdered in the Chicago area in the past year. This child Hadiya pendleton is murdered, and Mrs. Obama attends her funeral. Why?, Cause' it looks good, that's why. The name needs to be changed to Sno'bama!
the truth

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
At least her and some of her "crew", along with some pot-bellied secret service agents get a vacation in chicago for a few days...
the truth

Roanoke, VA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Is "Barry" going? I doubt it. A perfect time for him to get some "strange" on the side, probably from Barney Clark again. I hear he "meats" with him frequently.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
And Michelle Antoinette probably dragged hundreds of her "suck-up-to" minions with her, at a cost of millions of taxpayer dollars too. All in a day's work for Michelle Antoinette...who wants us all to just eat cake....
Buck Ofama

Rockville, MD

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Yup....TheTruth is 100% correct !!

Over 500 dead black kids in Chicago alone in 2012. But not a peep from the the obama crowd until 20 white kids get killed in White connecticut. It has to mean something....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 610 Carwash (Nov '08) Fri JBR 107
kneegers in Stafford (Nov '15) Jul 22 Duped 4
Review: Belmont Bay HOA (May '13) Jul 19 Jonathan Paul 6
News Dumfries lowers BPOL taxes. Increased hotel fee... Jul 17 Average Frequent ... 1
Singers Wanted Jul 15 WCC2016 1
Boy drown at lake ridge pool? Jul 10 Oxbebexo 1
Home Improvement Contractor Woodbridge Jul 6 cornelldesmond 1

Dumfries Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dumfries Mortgages