Stafford Auto Sales (Amazing cars, mu...

Stafford Auto Sales (Amazing cars, must visit)

Posted in the Dumfries Forum

Since: Feb 12

Leesburg, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2012
I cannot thank everyone enough at Stafford Auto sales for what they have done for me. They went above and beyond to help me get financed and drive away in a beautiful vehicle of my dreams. I can honestly say that they treated me like family. I will never buy a vehicle from anywhere else but Stafford auto sales!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Leesburg, VA

#2 Feb 25, 2012
:-) happy customer
Tony Gallo

Leesburg, VA

#3 Mar 3, 2012
I love my Mustang! Thanks to my salesman Rafi, I was able to get a good car that I could afford, at a great price, that has been absolutely reliable and fun to drive! Rafi was courteous and very knowledgeable about the car. I found the whole purchasing experience very stress free, and, I very much appreciated Rafi showing me how the stick shift transmission worked on the Mustang, and giving me the confidence to know that I can still drive a manual transmission car, which is exactly what I wanted, because of the current gas prices.

Overall, I would highly recommend Rafi and Stafford Auto Sales!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen arrested for allegedly stealing 65-cent mi... Jan 14 MichaelNudite 1
Amber Jan 5 Tim 1
News Cohee still missing, police seek help from public Jan 3 LCohee43 1
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... Dec '16 meh plus 1
Foul odor at 234/95 interchange (Sep '11) Dec '16 Ralph R 23
Lawyers gone wild (Oct '07) Dec '16 op greylord 10
News They crossed the border illegally, and can't vo... Dec '16 tomin cali 69

Dumfries Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance