Since: Feb 12

Leesburg, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2012
BEST EXPERIENCE!!!This was the 3rd dealership we visited the first one did not have a very large selection to choose from. The 2nd dealership we walked in around the show room and out the door without anyone asking if we needed help.Stafford auto sales dealership was by FAR the best experiance of them all thats why we bought from them.

Good job overall. I've worked with Val for my 2nd new car and he does a good job. Nice straight forward guy. Inventory is outstanding at Manassas location.
Tony Gallo

Leesburg, VA

#2 Mar 3, 2012
I love my Mustang! Thanks to my salesman Rafi, I was able to get a good car that I could afford, at a great price, that has been absolutely reliable and fun to drive! Rafi was courteous and very knowledgeable about the car. I found the whole purchasing experience very stress free, and, I very much appreciated Rafi showing me how the stick shift transmission worked on the mustng, and giving me the confidence to know that I can still drive a manual transmission car, which is exactly what I wanted, because of the current gas prices.

Overall, I would highly recommend Rafi and Stafford Auto Sales!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katlin Aikens (Aug '16) Apr 15 johndoe 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... Apr 15 sara69 2
News Can hack but not shoot? FBI may ease entry for ... Apr 6 Hostis Publicus 4
No Vaccines Mar '17 Ksmalls88 1
News Dumfries councilman found dead Mar '17 Wizard of ZOG 2
Lawyers gone wild (Oct '07) Mar '17 Wizard of ZOG 14
Exterior Cleaning of your home Mar '17 Nick Kovach 1

Dumfries Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance