Funeral Information for Saturday, Sep...

Funeral Information for Saturday, Sept. 25

There are 1 comment on the Amarillo.com story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Funeral Information for Saturday, Sept. 25. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

Louis Ray Putman, 53, of Dumas died Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010. Morrison Funeral Directors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

Michael

Chamberlain, SD

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Well, we should all thank his immediate family in Dumas and the surrounding area for not telling his Daughter Sherry about his health status before this happend so she could have visted him before he passed. And when she did find out, she told them she was coming down to view him and say her goodbyes but his "new" wife and family in dumas decided not to wait a day for her to come from South Dakota to texas to say her peace and goodbyes and they had him cremated before she got they and told the hospital to go ahead cause no other family was gonna come see him when they knew she was on her way! Her and her dad was close, they talked and he loved her and she loved him. I just feel so bad for her because of how they did her wrong. Then his new lil wife didnt want to take him to the hospital the night he passed cause they were fighting and she wanted him to stay home and i hope she can live her life knowing if she would have just took him to the hospital maybe he would still be here to see his kids, grandkids n etc. Just to add he is survived by his exwife Valeri Davis, 2 daughters Sherry Carey of South Dakota and Jennifer Cool of Dumas Tx, And his Grandkids.

R.I.P Louis R. Putman

Michael

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AHS teacher faces theft charges 20 hr Girlontherun23 1
News Amarillo High apologizes to Caprock for context... Sep 25 The Green Watch Dog 3
Amarillo Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sep 25 Autistic mormon 3
Is there a problem with stealing here? Sep 23 Sssmickey 1
"Play Misty For Me" psycho c_nts Sep 22 UNM Health Sciences 1
Review: Discount Lawn & Tree (Jun '11) Sep 16 Agent X 6
Any place to meet women? Sep 16 Bill Cosby 2

Dumas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dumas Mortgages