Dumas Texas
Jake

Bloemfontein, South Africa

#1 Aug 27, 2008
Hi,y'all.
I have spent 2 years of my life in Dumas, I actually consider it my home.The people are friendly and hard working.Its a dream of mine to return one day and reside there permenantly.

Regards
Jake
Nena

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 31, 2009
Hi am trying to move from Al. NM to Dumas Tx if any of you know of a house or trailer for sale their please fill free to e-mail me at [email protected] Thanx
Cox

Adrian, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Dumas in a hellhole. One of the worst places on earth. If you pass through, hurry. Don't linger. If you live here... I'm sorry. :(
fortstockton49er

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jul 7, 2010
i used to live in dumas moved there in 2000 and moved out in 2008. nice place good people good looking girls. been wanting to go back and vist but work won't let me someday i will go back
kaitlynn

Whitney, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2010
hey u
kaitlynn

Whitney, TX

#6 Jul 19, 2010
hey u guys i got a new bike it is really cool
kaitlynn

Whitney, TX

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Jake wrote:
Hi,y'all.
I have spent 2 years of my life in Dumas, I actually consider it my home.The people are friendly and hard working.Its a dream of mine to return one day and reside there permenantly.
Regards
Jake
sure y have
kaitlynn

Whitney, TX

#8 Jul 20, 2010
what are you doing jake ?

answer me you dorks
kaitlynn

Annandale, MN

#9 Jul 21, 2010
today i had to do hard work i had to mow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revenge for Hire Jul 23 Vengeance For Hire 1
News Amarillo Man Arrested for Manslaughter (Mar '08) Jul 13 Susan Taylor Wilson 40
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) Jul 11 oakie 107
News Teddy Bear Cares Helps Provide Dental Care Jul 8 yasmine zazi 1
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Jul 8 Laredo 1
Amarillo Gossip, Drama, Scandals (Jul '12) Jun 29 Cutie 13
News One more sentenced in deacon drug-ring case (Dec '16) Jun '17 Farting video 15

Dumas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dumas Mortgages