This can't be happening

Posted in the Duluth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Holy f'ing schit you guys. I haven't questioned the possibility of what I was looking at in years ..and to find myself sitting at the bar at the cassino listening to my girl Betty tell me that "...this can't be happening. This can't be happening again to me..." I think quite the same. I can't believe what I am hearing...this can't be what happened...not fucking possible.
By the way PD..what do you call it, APB? Uh...that girl I was at the cassino with stole my cigarettes er somthing...you should prolly pick her up so she don't make Jude Tarnowski want to kill her. What Betty have to say to me make me want to destroy the Judge as quickly as possible...so here goes.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#2 Mar 10, 2014
But I'm gonna have to do it slowly so get comfy.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#4 Mar 10, 2014
I'll start with what I wrote yesterday then...give you guys some minutes.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Holy crap you guys... Guess what I found.

We're calling it a whole cache of african black slaves...mostly big beautiful black women, right here in Duluth. I'm serious.

It seems like scores of decades have passed, and the ruling caucasians have rectified the slave catastrophy in this country to their own apathetic satisfaction. Er..uh...gratification, I'm gonna say. I have to believe that affermative action was a plan so poor, with such preposterous affects, that it's perveyors have to have had fat-belly laughs together over pricy schotch drinks to the poor, lame Plebians who bought it as a fix. Like super-villians in suits that took six-er-so yards of fabric to produce, I'm sure the stood around together with half-wood, wallowing in self glory at the handing down of more problems for the below...gratified.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Question for us all... Why is it I could have penetration with a black woman in this town for $20.00?
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#7 Mar 10, 2014
This begs a few other questions to prevent arguements.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#8 Mar 10, 2014
Let's try to differentiate black from brown and lighter.

It's true that for the same price, sometimes, you can get sexual service from shite girls, or native girls, in Duluth, but I am going to argue that the market is driven by the buyers, and the product is made available by the expense of living in a country owned, and ruled, by a handful of grandsons of the men who initiated the fall of freedom in this country - they give jobs, we take jobs.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#9 Mar 10, 2014
Generations of freed slaves have made their living on scraps from generations of freed slaves who have lived on scraps largely, and for the most part we've trickled our nation of imports down to dirt. Seriously. I call it dirt when our women have to consider stroking dudes off at the Family Sauna for survival. That's dirt.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#10 Mar 10, 2014
Why do we have girls needing to make descisions like this, oh, should I or should I not take home this income today?
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#11 Mar 10, 2014
It's because we have no office jobs for black girls.

Why no office jobs for black girls?

Well,.. If you need to aks a question at a job interview, yer prolly not going to get the job.

No, of course not. Men who have offices have girls who ask questions to answer their phones, and girls who aks questions to stop by and pork for a twenty on their way home to their wives.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#12 Mar 10, 2014
Let's measure the virtue of the two women...the secretary and the prostitute.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#13 Mar 10, 2014
Let's stereotype office hires: pretty, young, clean, white, educated, compliant....prolly grew up acceptably provided for. Prolly can't muscle a BJ out of a girl like that without risking civil suit. Lucky girl.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#14 Mar 10, 2014
Stereotype a girl from 1st St.: pretty sometimes, young up to no-spring-chicken. Black, or brown...dirty Irish sometimes, grew up in basic neediyness, ie, basic needs not met, ie going to bed hungry, or going to bed scared.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#15 Mar 10, 2014
On a higher level we have men looking to own women as wives, to produce children, and the desired family experience.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#16 Mar 10, 2014
Obviously officer worker A is first round pick, but prostitute A, on the other hand, though arguably made more of the stuff a person needs to be a whole person, and bring up children safe, and wise, loving, respectful, and strong, will not be considered.

How much for your man-hours in my office? How much for that pussy?
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#18 Mar 10, 2014
Check this out..

By words defined I am a Protestant minister. I am not ordained by any establishment, but I am a Protestant...and I minister.

Since June of last year I have been finding out first-hand what is going wrong with the homeless, and below, in Duluth. With all my heart, with my every own man-hour, I work hard to give hope and comfort to the poor suffering damned who man the oars. I'm serious you guys there are people down here, this thing is not automated.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#19 Mar 10, 2014
We are hungry most of the time. We are preyed on most of the time. We are in some way f'ed with most of the time, and nearly all of our descisions are need-based.

Do you need a cigarette? Yes I need a cig.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#20 Mar 10, 2014
I am so tired of getting robbed. I am tired as hell of needing to leave all my schit where I'm crashed, and just bolt to keep from being raped and murdered. My fiscal loss is continual, and I have zero contributers.

I asked some Christian abortion protesters on 1st St. for a charitable contribution in the form of dollars to help me on my way. I explained that I am a sorta minister to the homeless.

The guy asked for my credentials, I say I'm not sponsered. He say no alms for the uncredentialed...how does he no I won't just go buy beer with it? Well I can't. I can't go buy beer with it because I will be sobbing on the floor before I finish my first pint, you prick, why.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#21 Mar 10, 2014
I don't ordinarily solicit donations, but I was starving...hours 'til soup kitchen, and I had just been solicited by an old white man in an escalade for a fifty-dollar handy at the sauna.

Lord Shiva watched him stalk me for blocks from his apartment on 3rd st. Flippin' turnarounds, circling the blocks as I walked. I was oblivious.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#23 Mar 10, 2014
I hate you moderators. I don't like seeing you destroy my work, that's my time. I hate you all, go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duluth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
Snitch list.... (Aug '16) Jul 11 Mike 18
News 10 years after Antonich's murder, the pain lingers (Apr '07) Jul 5 ddduluth 54
News Heiress Marjorie Congdon Faces New Charges (Jul '07) Jul 3 Bryan T 48
Kayla Marie Hertel Apr '17 KAYLA 1
News Alone again (Dec '06) Mar '17 Unknown 31
News Election, Women's March prompt women of color t... Mar '17 WEDONTKNOW 4

Duluth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duluth Mortgages