David Olson: Minnesota: So much taxing. So little reform. Why?

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from May 26, 2013, titled David Olson: Minnesota: So much taxing. So little reform. Why?. In it, TwinCities reports that:

That is the question so many Minnesotans are asking these days. Why, with Minnesota job losses increasing, why with the economy just starting to nudge forward -- why did the Legislature spend so little time prioritizing spending, redesigning and reforming state government? It is unfortunate, but I guarantee you that many of our successful ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

FBI

Seattle, WA

#1 May 28, 2013
MN was the Best Place to Live as far as Taxes and economy and the ability for a workin guy to make it and the Food was great and affordable.
Now after reading what was said by David Olsen I can see that MN is also being led around by people that are unkown(s). I view the people of MN as responsible and caring and knowledgable about their Tax Dollars.
The People in MN that have truly worked hard to achieve and provide and who know that when a power source or heating source is used they know what the price is to pay for that. It is tough living in MN. The sub-zero winters ect. MN men and Women cannot and will not stand to being cheated for what they have earned to simply defeat the cold and provide for their children.
Tell you what, People in Seattle are eating out of microwaves at convienance stores, losing there houses to banks, paying extremely high taxes only to watch their bridges fall down.
What I am seeing is Big Gov.t at work. People are being ruined financially and literally losing food off their tables.
I think it is almost time for a good azz kickin
Walt

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 29, 2013
FBI wrote:
MN was the Best Place to Live as far as Taxes and economy and the ability for a workin guy to make it and the Food was great and affordable.
Now after reading what was said by David Olsen I can see that MN is also being led around by people that are unkown(s). I view the people of MN as responsible and caring and knowledgable about their Tax Dollars.
The People in MN that have truly worked hard to achieve and provide and who know that when a power source or heating source is used they know what the price is to pay for that. It is tough living in MN. The sub-zero winters ect. MN men and Women cannot and will not stand to being cheated for what they have earned to simply defeat the cold and provide for their children.
Tell you what, People in Seattle are eating out of microwaves at convienance stores, losing there houses to banks, paying extremely high taxes only to watch their bridges fall down.
What I am seeing is Big Gov.t at work. People are being ruined financially and literally losing food off their tables.
I think it is almost time for a good azz kickin
What ? What? You do not even live here and are completely clueless !!!!!! You are a troll that has nothing better to do Get a life FBI And btw stfu
FBI

Seattle, WA

#3 May 31, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text> What ? What? You do not even live here and are completely clueless !!!!!! You are a troll that has nothing better to do Get a life FBI And btw stfu
I was a resident of MN for 15 yrs. People have to say NO to Big Brother someday. I am not clueless, I am not a Troll. I would guess that you are a Government worker, a Public Servant of some type. Only a Gov't worker would try to discourage someone from speaking out about increasing Taxes and nothing to show for it but a better living for the Public Servant.
I think it is you who needs a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duluth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2,000 People Gather in Duluth for Jehovah's Wit... Apr 21 curtjester1 1
News 10 years after Antonich's murder, the pain lingers (Apr '07) Apr 5 duluth mn 50
News Duluth man with exercise ball slashing fetish s... (Sep '09) Mar '15 Rasputin 19
News Woman with Minnesota sect leader was part of gr... Mar '15 Mpls 3
sports-----specifically a local sports star----... Jan '15 craig 1
News Central High School site in Duluth purchased fo... Dec '14 jimpaymar 1
Preacher Con Man Wellham Terry Wellham is getti... Dec '14 tipster 1
More from around the web

Duluth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]