Morning Officer 511, if that's even y...

Morning Officer 511, if that's even your real name.

Posted in the Duluth Forum

Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#1 Mar 31, 2014
I don't know, you guys... I've seen poorer crap from worser cops, so I am going to post something nice for the two officers I chased out of my neighborhood last night. I had to apologize to my neighbors down the way for drawing police harrassment on an otherwise pleasant evening.

"No", I said, "They were here for me I think...you guys are probably in the clear now, though...you could prolly get away with ANYthing that doesn't involve me, personally, in this neighborhood right now, better go make hay my friends."
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Some comic relief for you officers:

Comic relief we pray,

How about the time I dipped out on Crowley hour at Lucifer's crab shack, like a naughty little ninja so pleased with myself about it, like I had scored one on Lord Shiva, only to run into the sinister man hisself, at the Holiday Center while lurking - Crowley, I mean. Lucifer was prolly at home nailing one of our neighbors.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#3 Mar 31, 2014
He was in a far more handsome man's bod, but it was
Aielester all the same.

(Get ready to eat dicks on name spelling, guys, we spell as we please, you can eat it.)
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#4 Mar 31, 2014
Tina the Destroyer found it remarkable to be standing in the sphere of such a great malister as Crowley; so remarkable that I only observed, and did not flex on the man about it.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#5 Mar 31, 2014
He didn't flex either. He seemed to be having closely the same experience as I was.

Two heads full of wary questions.

He only thought that I might have various force like him...the capacity to destroy him, maybe.

In actuality, I was just a tiny, baby ant all puffed up to appear his equal. Just a froze stiff human with nothin'....it worked, he kept walking, and nothing bad happened.
Tina the Destroyer

Duluth, MN

#6 Mar 31, 2014
The crab shack is what I call my bofriend Lucifer's house. Not because we got crabs, or even bed bugs, it's that Lucifer gets SO crabby. We make him eat crab apples, and it makes him even crabbier still.

I haven't seen Lucifer in a month...but he is still mine. You bitches don't think it. Who else could do if for me like him, no one. Besides, he minces up wincy bitches without even trying, get's no pleasure from it. You wouldn't last.
Tina Vernor

Duluth, MN

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Hey officer 511. Ask your partner if he is the officer I met maybe 5 years ago when my Echo's alternator crapped out at the Mesaba exit of 35, icy night.

Yer looking skinny, my friend, is nobody feeding you? You still on dead-person duty?
Angel

Duluth, MN

#8 Jun 26, 2014
Tina the Destroyer wrote:
I don't know, you guys... I've seen poorer crap from worser cops, so I am going to post something nice for the two officers I chased out of my neighborhood last night. I had to apologize to my neighbors down the way for drawing police harrassment on an otherwise pleasant evening.
"No", I said, "They were here for me I think...you guys are probably in the clear now, though...you could prolly get away with ANYthing that doesn't involve me, personally, in this neighborhood right now, better go make hay my friends."
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/25883642...
Seriouslly phucked up.. figured
I'd post it to this cop thread...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duluth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch list.... (Aug '16) Apr 3 snitchnomore 15
News Alone again (Dec '06) Mar 30 Unknown 31
News Election, Women's March prompt women of color t... Mar '17 WEDONTKNOW 4
I'm Super Insane & a Danger to Children (Oct '16) Mar '17 Anonymous 4
News Heiress Marjorie Congdon Faces New Charges (Jul '07) Feb '17 artful living 47
News Police seek man with fetish for exercise balls (Jul '09) Feb '17 Ball Phart 3
Security jewelers Jan '17 Drain the swamp 1

Duluth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duluth Mortgages