Duluth frostbite victim has fingers r...

Duluth frostbite victim has fingers removed

There are 2 comments on the The Brainerd Daily Dispatch story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Duluth frostbite victim has fingers removed. In it, The Brainerd Daily Dispatch reports that:

The 19-year-old University of Minnesota Duluth student found outside in subzero temperatures had surgery Tuesday to remove parts of her hands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brainerd Daily Dispatch.

kev from Michigan

Taylor, MI

#1 Jan 22, 2014
This certainly is sad. Alcohol actually is a depresseant. Used responsibly is best.it slows down reaction time. Maybe this lady never realized her plight. I was in cold less than 3 weeks ago fixing headlight around midnight.it was subzero plus high winds. My hand started to lose feeling in. After short time.luckily i got inside ranger and turned heater on.i was numb.some .people don't realize that alcohol can isolate the reasoning process. Also some spirits r worse. I drank sake in january 1989./ only one warm small cup. The next morning i couldn't breathe. I never drink sake again .
Alcohol and drugs have destroyed many lives. I pray this girl will recover from mental anguish.
FBI

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 24, 2014
She is in up to her arm pits now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duluth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buuuuuur..... Jan 1 Dildoswagons 1
Al Franken Step Down Nov '17 The Republican 1
News 50 employees fired after refusing flu shot Nov '17 BB Board 1
News Itasca County hospice volunteer resists flu sho... Nov '17 Just Quit 2
Robert Allen DeAngelis Oct '17 Zippy 2
News Former Duluth sauna owner found competent to fa... (Nov '09) Oct '17 That one girl 19
What did our Tina V do this time? Sep '17 Ronbo 6

Duluth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duluth Mortgages