Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For De...

Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate

There are 12 comments on the WDIO story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate. In it, WDIO reports that:

Some smokers Eyewitness news spoke with say e-cigs have helped them quit traditional tobacco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDIO.

Nurse vs Zigi

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Aug 22, 2013
What that nurse should be doing is writing to her congress, senate, governor, and the President along with all her medical co workers, including Doctors and ask that the tobacco companies be shut down completely. If this product helps even one person to quit smoking real cigarettes it is a success. Counseling is not always successful and cost a heck of a lot more than one of those e cigs. It can range from a hundred to three hundred and hour or more. Actually the only people who can afford those rates is the tobacco company ceo's and Zigi Wilf. And no I don't care if I spelled his name right.

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2014
E-cigarette is considered a trendy and fad way as alternative to smoking tobacco and the traditional cigarette. No doubt why many switch to it and leave the traditional cigarette smoking habit. I am one of them, and right now I'm vaping Blu. This electronic product do a better job. I don't feel the urge or crave for smoking cigarette anymore.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Nov 6, 2014
LeilaniMitchell wrote:
E-cigarette is considered a trendy and fad way as alternative to smoking tobacco and the traditional cigarette. No doubt why many switch to it and leave the traditional cigarette smoking habit. I am one of them, and right now I'm vaping Blu. This electronic product do a better job. I don't feel the urge or crave for smoking cigarette anymore.
Why you not want smoke the camel? Camel is good. I like feel of camel in mouth. You should try. No use them lectric smokers. Might get lectrocute. That be bad.
Ho Lee Chyt

Bridgewater, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2014
BillDuckman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you not want smoke the camel? Camel is good. I like feel of camel in mouth. You should try. No use them lectric smokers. Might get lectrocute. That be bad.
Does the camel roll over and smoke when you are done?
Smokers Stink Like

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Nov 9, 2014
BillDuckman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Dickman we get it you're into beastiality.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2014
BillDuckman wrote:
<quoted text>
I once tried cigarette smoking but decided to switch to e-cig now. I didn't say that camel is not a good choice. I'm sure it's one of many's favorite. But right now, I will still prefer to vape e-cigarette.

Since: Sep 14

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 13, 2014
LeilaniMitchell wrote:
<quoted text>
I once tried cigarette smoking but decided to switch to e-cig now. I didn't say that camel is not a good choice. I'm sure it's one of many's favorite. But right now, I will still prefer to vape e-cigarette.
I prefer to use an electronic cigarette as well. With respect to the fellow camel smokers out there, the eSTICK is a way more healthy and enjoyable method of this habit.
michaelbersil

Panchkula, India

#9 Nov 20, 2014
I think e-cigs are very safe and alternative way t quit smoking. Today there are hundreds of success stories you can read on internet where smokers quit smoking with the help of e-cigs.

New York, NY

#10 Nov 21, 2014
LeilaniMitchell wrote:
And either way, OK maybe it s not healthybut compared to smoking its like vitamins LOL I like Blu too , check out exoctics tooo if you want to spice it up you can see some info here http://exoticseliquid.com/

Location hidden

#11 Nov 24, 2014
jeanrose770 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to use an electronic cigarette as well. With respect to the fellow camel smokers out there, the eSTICK is a way more healthy and enjoyable method of this habit.
I agree with you! Not just enjoyable but you can still get the same satisfaction you want. And what's fun about it is that, it comes with different flavors too that you will surely love!

New York, NY

#12 Nov 28, 2014
You know what else is fun ? You can breath again LOL
SEWER GAS

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Nov 29, 2014
Taajsgpm wrote:
You know what else is fun ? You can breath again LOL
And you stop smelling like sewer gas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duluth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch list.... (Aug '16) Apr 3 snitchnomore 15
News Alone again (Dec '06) Mar 30 Unknown 31
News Election, Women's March prompt women of color t... Mar '17 WEDONTKNOW 4
I'm Super Insane & a Danger to Children (Oct '16) Mar '17 Anonymous 4
News Heiress Marjorie Congdon Faces New Charges (Jul '07) Feb '17 artful living 47
News Police seek man with fetish for exercise balls (Jul '09) Feb '17 Ball Phart 3
Security jewelers Jan '17 Drain the swamp 1

Duluth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duluth Mortgages